23: New Hurdle

It took a few months for Beam to recover, and it wasn't a walk in the park for the young Vongviphan-Jamornhum couple. There were days when dealing with Beam becomes so difficult and Forth's patience is barely hanging by a thread. Still, with the older man's constant love and support of their family and close friends, Beam was able to overcome his depression.

He was able to complete his second year of college by homeschooling and he is now ready to go to the university. Forth brought him to a car showroom since he decided to spoil his husband a little bit more and bought him a car. He claims that Beam will need it in times that Forth will be submerged with office work and for him to enjoy his university life. They may be married but Beam can still act like a normal college student. Forth even mentioned that if he appears to be a sugar daddy then so be it.

"Hmmm...it's good to see you happy in the morning but pray tell what made you smile so brightly? In the garage, if I may add" Forth quipped at Beam as he found him nursing a hot cup of chocolate by the path connecting their garage and garden.

Beam looked at him before answering, "Nothing important love. I just find it funny that even our cars compliment us when they are beside each other"

 I just find it funny that even our cars compliment us when they are beside each other"

(Forth's car)

(Beam's car)

Forth chuckled at Beam's comment. "You really are adorable love. Come inside and let's have breakfast. I need to be early in the office today" he said as he extended his hand for Beam to take.

Beam clasped his hand on his husband's while holding his cup on the other. "What time will you finish today?" He asked as they walk together towards their dining room.

"I'll be able to make it to dinner. Will you be alright with Jag today?"

Beam pressed closer to Forth. "Don't worry love. We'll be fine. I'll call you if something comes up. Besides, I'll be attending university next week so I need to spend as much time as I can with our son."

Forth pecked on the tip of his nose before pulling a chair for him at the table.

♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️