43: Revealed

Beam left early from the hospital. He knew this day would come but he didn't expect it to be Phoenix who will figure out first. He called Forth earlier and told him he would drop by the office.

He was met by Derek and was told that Forth is waiting for him. Derek opened the door and held it for him. He told them that tea will be served in a few minutes.

Beam approached Forth and gave him a kiss before sitting down on the couch. The older man left his desk and moved to sit beside his husband. He wrapped him in his embrace and let him stay there. Derek came back with two cups of tea and a plate of scones.

Once Derek left them alone, Forth cupped his husband's face and stroked his cheeks. "What's wrong baby?"

Beam looked at him with teary eyes. He held onto the other's hands that are currently holding his face. "Phoenix called love. He knows"

Confusion flashed in Forth's face. "What does Phoenix know love? What did he tell you?"

Beam relayed his earlier conversation with Phoenix to Forth. "Another thing is his mentor is Phana and he did a test using his DNA with Jag's thinking that it would be negative" he couldn't stop his tears from falling.

"What did he say?" Forth calmly asked him.

"He wanted to know the truth and that no matter what happens, he would still love us. I'm scared love, what if he misunderstands?" Beam admitted.

Forth hugged him tightly and let him bury his face in the crook of his neck. "Oh, baby. You've managed to raise him well. Phoenix won't judge us. He loves you more than me Beamie"

That made Beam chuckle. "As if Jag doesn't favor you over me. It's just that...maybe Jag will find out too and hate me."

"Jagger will never hate you, baby. You are loveable. All we need to do is to talk with our boys. What did you tell Nixxie by the way?"

"I told him, I'll meet him personally and talk about it." Beam replied while keeping his head down but at the same time peeping from his bangs.

"Would you like me to go with you?" Forth offered.

"Nah, no need. Just stay with Ice and Air love. They're lonely enough with Nix in Bangkok and Jag at his dorm."

"When will you leave?" The older asked.

"This evening. I might stay there for a day or two then I'll be back before you know it."

♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️

"Wow! Mom outdid herself in giving you a house and car. And to think this is already downgraded" Beam commented as soon as Phoenix parked the car in his garage.

Phoenix chuckled. "I told her it's too much, but she threatened to storm both you and dad. So, yeah"

Beam hugged his eldest son. "I missed you buddy. It's difficult to stay in a house full of engineers" he griped.

"You can always move here with me papa. Better yet, convince dad to move here in Bangkok with the boys" Phoenix suggested with a warm smile.

Beam has been nothing but a loving father to him. Phoenix may not be his biological son, but he has treated him as one of his own. Forth has been surprised the moment Beam declared Phoenix as a Vongviphan too.