59: Gotcha

Phana arrived at the hospital in time to see Kit getting out of their car. Ming has come to drop him off before going to his office.

He decided to ignore his friend for the meantime as he walked past Kit. As he was nearing the hospital entrance, he heard him call out.

"Pha! Wait!"

Phana had second thoughts on stopping but eventually did without turning around to face him. "What do you need Dr. Daichapanya?" He asked with a flat tone.

"Pha please! Can we talk?" Kit begged him.

Ming joined his husband in following Phana. He approached the other doctor as his husband pleaded for attention.

"Phi please. We're worried about Mai. He hasn't gone home last night and is not answering any of our calls" Ming said.

Phana snickered. "You're worried about him? Ha! He is safest with Beam's family than his own. Your concern was sure evident with your actions last night. I suggest you talk to Beam, that is if he is willing to speak with you" Phana said as he turned around and made a step to leave them.

"Wait Phi. What do you mean if he's willing?" Ming asked cautiously.

"In case you've forgotten the fiasco that your husband caused last night, let me remind you. Beam and P'Forth lost their grandchild because of that. I hope you could both sleep at night for this. You could have handled the situation like an adult but instead you chose to deal with it like a hormonal teenager. You're a doctor for god's sake Kit!" Phana spat venomously before he left them.

Both Ming and Kit were left speechless knowing that Jagger's husband had a miscarriage. They are still clueless of what happened with their son.

♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️

Beam reached home in time to see Wayo chatting with Malik at the garden. He smiled at them before heading to his and Forth's room to freshen up. Once done with his bath and had changed into clean clothes, he joined them.

 Once done with his bath and had changed into clean clothes, he joined them

"How are you feeling Mai?" Beam asked as he sat down.

Malik smiled at him shyly. "I'm okay now Uncle Beam. Thank you for letting me stay here" he said.

"It's okay sweetie. If there's anything you need or want, all you have to do is ask" he said as he pulled the boy in his hug.

"Phi, my husband called earlier and said they wished to talk to you. Of course, he gave them a piece of his mind too" Wayo said as he looked at them fondly.

Beam pulled back a little and then told Malik, "Listen baby, how about you hunt down Shane and ask her to make something for lunch. Tell her what you'd like to eat and to prepare for guests."