08: Honeymoon

Phana was currently studying in his room when he received a call from Kit. He was saying something about Beam but since he was driving, he was unable to fully understand what the other was saying. They both decided that Kit would go to his dorm instead so they could talk. He is now waiting for him to arrive.

It was all a blur to him. It seemed like only yesterday that something happened to them and then they did not talk about it. The next thing he knows, Beam was in the hospital and then was brought abroad by his parents. They weren't given a chance to talk and even say goodbye to their friend.

There was a knock on his door. It seems like Kit has arrived but when he opened it, Wayo was there with a bag of food. He stepped aside so he could enter and before he could close the door, he saw Kit walking towards his room.

"What's up Kit? You were saying something about Beam?" He asked while closing the door.

Kit did not respond but showed him his phone instead. Wayo moved towards them to take a look as well.

Heirs to the Jamornhum and Vongviphan empire to tie the knot

Phana was shocked when he saw the announcement. He sat on the couch while Wayo sat beside him and Kit on the floor, in front of them.

"So, you saw it too Phi?" Wayo asked while looking at Kit.

"You knew about it?" Kit answered him with another question.

Wayo nodded. "That's why I came here too. The wedding is today."

"How come he never mentioned it?" Phana asked when he recovered from his shock.

He felt a little hurt that their friend failed to inform them of his love life or whatever is going on with him. Hell, they weren't even invited to the wedding! He always assumed that they would attend each other's wedding ever since they stuck to each other. He even imagined Beam and Kit standing beside him while waiting for Wayo to walk down the aisle, him standing beside Beam and Ming while waiting for Kit to get to the altar, him with Kit standing beside Beam while waiting for his bride. He didn't even know that Beam swung the same way he and Kit did.

"I think he wasn't given a choice Pha. Remember when Aunt Bree and Uncle Bo met us? They said that everything will now change with Beam and let's wait for him to come to us and talk." Kit told his friend.

"Yes Phi. You've both known P'Beam for almost your whole lives and very much know that he will tell you what's going on when he's ready" Wayo seconded Kit's explanation.

"Oh yeah, Beam hates being pressured to spill his guts" Phana chuckled at his statement. "Maybe he was scared that we will tease him to death."

They all laughed at that.

"Hey, where's Ming?" Phana asked both Kit and Wayo.

"Hmm...he needed to accompany his father to a we...don't tell me he is at Beam's wedding?!" Kit yelled at his sudden realization.