Epilogue

It has been five years and life has been good. Since they are now one family through the marriage of their sons and their businesses have also merged, they decided to live in a big estate. They still have their own houses but those are now just being maintained by their staff.

The Jamornhum Empire did really grow. From being just an Engineering firm, they entered the Real Estate business. When Forth and Beam married, they merged with the Vongviphan's hospitals and banks. Together, both families ventured into the Hotels and Restaurant industries with the Daichapanyas and Intochars joining the umbrella. The moment Phana learned that Jagger is his son, he began investing with the Jamornhums. Later on, the Kongthanin Schools are also part of the Jamornhum Empire and the Panichayasawad Motors followed as well.

Those business mentioned are on the legal side of things. Forth Jamornhum is from a lineage of mafia and as much as he wants to turn his back, he can't. This side also helps him protect his ever-growing family and at the same time endangers them. Together with Phana and Ming, they lead this darker side of their life and just lets the youngsters manage their businesses.

Phoenix now manages the hospital part of their business, alongside with his husband Marius. A year after their wedding, Marius gave birth to twins. The house given to Phoenix by their Oma and Opa now only serves as a getaway for the couple, if they want to have time away from their twins. They have been living in the estate with their family.

Jagger and Adriel are the ones managing the Engineering firms. Adriel's parents, Ryan and August has already retired and left the management of the business with Miara Pattarakumphol, Marius's twin sister. She visits her twin every six months, along with her parents.

Bryce married Pierro the week after the latter graduated. Bryce now manages the Real Estate part of the business while Pierro deals with the Kongthanin Schools. They now have a two-year-old daughter named Brielle. Wayo is still managing their business and will be waiting for his youngest son to manage it.

As for Kaleb and Flare, they got married when they were still in college as the latter got pregnant when they forgot to use a condom one night after drinking with their brothers. They will be graduating today and will be handling the business after. Flare will deal with the restaurants and hotels while Kaleb will manage the banks.

Beam and Kit still continues to work as consultants at the hospital. They also attend the monthly meetings since they are part of the board of directors. Phana drops by every now and then to perform scheduled operations, those with difficult cases. The Crazy Doc gang are still famous but this time, they are known for being the best in their profession.

♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️

A party is being thrown in honor of the new graduates. Both Flare and Kaleb graduated as the top of their classes. All of their family were present during the ceremony and close friends were invited to the celebration afterwards.

Kit and Beam were sitting in their table while at the same time keeping an eye on their little ones.

"How is Ezra doing? Last I heard from Drei he has colds" Kit asked about their grandson.

Yes grandson. Ezra is the child of Malik that he gave to Jagger and Adriel. It took a month before Ming and Kit were able to come to terms and visit their grandchild.

"He's all better now. He's running around with his cousins now" Beam replied with a smile. "There" he pointed out the boy playing with others.