52: The Power of Air

A/N: Vongviphan mansion

Forth excused himself from their guests. Both Phoenix and Bryce stood with him. When they were about to step out of the archway, Wayo called out to them.

"Phi, I'm sorry it turned out like this. I hope that you would still consider me like family, that all of us could still be friends." The younger begged.

Forth stopped in his tracks, took a deep breath before looking back with a thin smile

Forth stopped in his tracks, took a deep breath before looking back with a thin smile. "I'll talk to him, to both of them," he said to Wayo. "I can't promise anything to you Pha, both of them are way too stubborn. Just give them time" and with that, he left them.

Wayo stood there with a crestfallen look. He took a deep breath and wiped the tear that fell from his eyes. He felt like he lost a part of his soul.

Pierro saw how Wayo looked, and it confuses him how deeply affected he is. "Mom, do you love P'Jagger more than dad and I? I don't get it."

Phana looked at Wayo when their son asked this. The Daichapanyas remained silent upon hearing the question. They know how much Wayo's world revolved around his only son.

Wayo looked back at Pierro and reached out a hand to caress his cheek. "Why would I love him more than I love you? You are my son, both of you are your father's sons. For me, he is like the brother I was never able to give you" he said as he hugged him.

"Why do I feel like I'm going to lose both you and dad to him?" Pierro whispered against Wayo's neck.

"You won't lose us, baby. I promise. Rather than that, you gained a real brother. We just need to give both him and Uncle Beam time" Wayo told his son.

Phana approached his husband and son and hugged them both. "I love you Eros, you and your mom. Nothing will change with how I feel towards you."

♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️

A welcome home party was given to Beam and his family by his parents at the Vongviphan residence the day after the confrontation happened, making it awkward for the people involved. It took them two weeks to settle in their own home that was purchased by Forth for his husband and sons. 

Beam still has not started working at their hospital since he claims that he would like to have a break and spend time with the boys. Phoenix stays at his place during weekdays but on weekends, both he and Marius goes home to Beam and Forth which is the same for Bryce. It is only Jagger and Flare who stays with the couple in their own home.

It has been a month since the revelation of who Jagger's biological sire is. Since then, he has not met up with the Kongthanins, even with Wayo. He maintained his distance from them. Whenever Phoenix comes home with Marius, Malik and Pierro in tow, under the pretense of visiting, Jagger would always excuse himself.