1

"Emergency! Dr Kim Seokjin please report to the operation theatre." 

"Ugh!! Why now? I'm almost done." He goes there nevertheless. And gets ready for the surgery. He doesn't run. He strolls around the hospital corridor and reaches the OT. "What happened?" 

"He had a heart stroke." One of his nurses replies while helping Seokjin with the green surgical scrub. Seokjin goes in and in under half an hour, he comes out. The nurse goes to Seokjin again, "You'll have to talk to the patient's family."

 Seokjin grunted. "You know I hate that. I can't deal with their whining and crying. Just tell Dr Park to do it." The nurse nodded and ran to Dr Park Jimin. 

Dr Kim Seokjin was one of the best, perhaps, the best cardiologist of South Korea. Every hospital literally fought to hire him. The richest doctor in the entire medical field. No one had ever surpassed him even in his college years. He had many rivals because of his popularity and his nature with them. Everyone thought he was arrogant and too proud. But very few knew that he was actually a sweetheart. And very few means two interns that hospital had allotted him as his juniors. Dr Park Jimin and Dr Jeon Jungkook. 

He sighed after the operation and started putting his scrub off. He called Jungkook to his cabin. "You called me hyung?" 

"Jungkook bring me some soju." Seokjin said stretching his hands and yawning. 

"Hyung, you know we can't have alcohol when we are on duty." Jungkook knew there was no good in arguing but he still tried. 

"I don't play by rules Jeon. And I'm off duty, my duty was over half an hour ago. Now run and get me the alcohol." 

Jungkook sighed and shook his head and went to get his senior alcohol. He came back to find Seokjin already in his casual clothes, ready to leave. He gave the bottle to Seokjin, "Here. I'll go back to duty." He bowed and was about to leave when Seokjin stopped him. 

"Jeon." Jungkook looked back. "I'll give you advice. Always remember it's not important how many hours you work. The important part is how much you learn. You haven't chosen any subject for your masters. But always choose what you love the most. And try to grasp as much knowledge of that department as you can. That would make your life easy." 

Jungkook smiled and nodded and went ahead to join his friend bowing to Seokjin. Seokjin smiled with content and went to the parking. He opened his expensive black car and drive off to home to sleep on the only love of his life, his soft bed.