Reunited with her past

Rhian's POV:

Glaiza has reunited me with my past by returning to me my time capsule. Tapos na ang araw, pero hindi ako makatulog. I knew I needed to talk to Bianca this instant. Kaya nagdesisyon akong puntahan ito sa Restaurant nya, malapit lang ang restaurant ni Bianca. Mga 20 minute drive from where I live. Tiyak masusurpresa si Bianca sa pagdating ko. I drove there alone.

Once I got to the area, I parked my car along the strip of cars parked outside. There in one of the restaurants sat Bianca by a booth near the window, looking over a few accounting books, calculator in hand and a pen. Wala pa din itong pinagbago, math whiz pa din. I smiled at the view. The restaurant's door says they were closed but I still made my way in.

Nagtaas ng ulo si Bianca with out really looking at the door she spoke kindly and said.

"Hello, good evening, we're closed na po." She said.

"I'm here to see Chef King." I said to her.

That was when she looked up to me and smiled and soon shrieked in excitement.

"Rhiiiiiiiiii!!! Oh my goodness what a lovely surprise!" She said as she ran up to me and hugged me.

Medyo na-off balance ako sa tindi ng pagkakayakap ni Bianca sa akin. I encircled her with the same tight hug I can muster to give her. Silence engulfed us both, maya-maya, humihikbi na ako sa higpit ng yakap nya. I missed her very much so I spoke to her with so much tears in my eyes.

"I missed you b." I managed to tell her.

"Oh Rhi, don't cry na. I'm here for you." She said as she tried to cooed me from crying.

She pulls away from the hug and wiped my tears. Bianca was the sole person who knew about everything between me and David. She wanted to bring me home two months ago but I declined. Saying I would try to live through it. She smiled the same gentle smile she always had for me.

"Kailan ka pa naka-uwi?" She asked me.

"Last month pa. Sorry." I said to her.

"No need to apologize. I am thankful you got here safe. David called me the night after you went missing. Tapos a few weeks ago because you served na daw the divorce papers and annulment papers." She said.

"Yeah. I did that. Finally right?" I said to her as she pulled me with her to take a seat.

"Yeah, so proud of my whiwhi. I was trying to contact you. Pero walang sumasagot sa phone mo. When I tried to call it it went straight to voicemail." She said.

"About that. I left it at the JFK Airport, naka-off sa isang trashcan, wiped clean of any data." I said smiling at her.

"Of course you did, why didn't I think of that? God!" She smiled at me.

"But, I got these, a week ago." I said as I held up my new Samsung Note 12

It was my first major purchase of the year, dahil nga lumipas na ang isang buwan at wala pa din akong phone. I got bored I guess so I bought myself an expensive phone and a prepaid pocket wifi, I also had a prepaid number, unlike sa states getting a prepaid number in the philippines is easy, no need to register the sim cards, sa states kase, dahil sa dami ng stalking incidents everyone needed to register their name and socials to get a prepaid phone, ilang artists na din kase ang nakaranas ng mga stalkers, there was one her name is Christina Grimmie, who died in 2016, she was a great artist who sang some of my favorite songs and renditions. Her stalker shot her dead.

"Good! So ano nang nangyari sayo in the past month, saan ka nagstay?" She asked me.

"Kela Yaya Rosa noong unang linggo, tapos the rest of the week dyaan na sa bahay ni Lola Felicity." I said to her.