Begin Again

Rhian's POV:

It's hard not to tell Glaiza that our feelings are mutual. That I feel the same for her. Normally kase easy lang naman dapat na mag-sabi ng totoo sa isang tao na mahal mo. I never had that trouble out of all of the relationships I have been in except for Glaiza. Pakiramdam ko kasi, she deserves a better woman to love her at hindi ako yun sa ngayon. Hindi ako ang kailangan ni Glaiza, lalo na't nanganganib ang buhay ko dahil kay David. I have promised to myself to fix our annulment and then begin again.

That was why I came home to the Philippines to begin with. Glaiza was an unexpected turn of event. I never expected she would come into my life. In a brief span of a month amidst the project she had with me, I have fallen deeply in love with her patience and dedication to getting to know me. Bakit ba mapag-biro ang tadhana? Bakit ngayon ko pa nakilala si Glaiza? It's a question that I have no answer to.

I watched as she carefully drove my car home, I looked out the window and was thinking of these things when Glaiza spoke and broke the silence that was engulfing us both.

"Rhian, salamat ha? Pinaunlakan mo nanaman akong maka-sama. Sana balang araw maipakilala na kita kela Nanay." She said to me gratefully.

"Walang ano man yun, Glaiza." I said to her.

Muli itong nanahimik, malapit na kami sa bahay. Kahit napagod ako today, masaya naman ako at napuntahan ko ang bayan na kinalakihan ni Glaiza. I got to eat delicious dishes from her hometown of Concepcion, Tarlac. A smile is plastered on my lips as I look back at the day Glaiza and I had.

Pagdating namin sa bahay, may itim na sasakyan ang ngayon ay naka-parada sa tapat ng bahay, blocking the driveway. Mukhang kay David ang sasakyan na ito, pero para maka-siguro ako, ako na ang bumaba buhat sa kotse ko na ngayon ay si Glaiza ang nagmamaneho. I sighed before knocking at the door of the BMW 7 Series Sedan parked in front of my driveway. The window opened and I was indeed right, it was David.

"Can you get your car off my driveway?" I said to him.

"Baby, wala man lang bang, hello my dear husband?" David smiled at me.

His puppy cute eyes squinting at me.

"David, hindi mo na ako makukuha sa mga paganyan mo, now please move your car so I can get into my house." I said to him in contempt.

Biglang bumukas ang pinto ng sedan and David alighted from his car. His toned muscles threatening to spill out of his suit he was wearing. He looks dashing and handsome in his suit, but I stood my ground and raised an eye brow at him.

"Can I get my hug?" He asked me.

"No, you can't! Please David! Ayaw ko na, you got the divorce and annulment papers already. I don't ever want to go back to you." I said to him.

Hinawakan nya ang wrists ko, nagpumiglas ako but his grip was tight on my wrist.

"Jeremy, sinabi na ni Rhian na bitawan mo siya." Glaiza said as she took my left arm and held it, lightly tugging me behind her back.

"Sino naman to baby? The nerve of this girl calling me Jeremy." David's grip losened on my wrist, I grabbed the opportunity to pull my wrist away and got to the safety of Glaiza's back.

I grabbed my phone in my pocket and dialled my lawyer's number.

"Attorney Hilao, please call the police for me, nang-gugulo si David dito sa bahay ko sa Batangas."

"Okay, Rhian. Chill ka lang, the security people I hired is moving now." My lawyer said.

Then out of nowhere the armed security people emerged out of nowhere, kababa lang ng phone ni Attorney Hilao. They approached David and the commander of the team said.