Glaiza and Rhian's Promise

Glaiza's POV:

I had a great time celebrating Rhian's birthday, mga 10pm na kami naka-alis sa resort, I rode with Rhian, she insisted on driving my pick up truck syempre dahil girlfriend ko na siya, I obliged her. Nasa bandang dulo ng Batangas ang resort na pinagdausan namin ng salubong ni Rhian habang ang bahay nya nasa bungad lang ng Batangas. It takes about 30 minutes to get to Rhian's home, since she was driving and she mentioned she raced, she was driving at 100 m/ph napakapit na lang ako sa handle bar sa side ko. Dahil may pakurba sa daan at hindi safe na magpatakbo si Rhian ng ganito kabilis. 

"Lab, gusto ko pang pakasalan ka, baka naman pwedeng magdahan-dahan ka." I said to her.

She slowed down eventually and giggled almost to herself. 

"Love namiss ko na magdrift." I heard her say.

"We can do it next week if you want, sa subic. Doon tiyak magsasawa ka sa pagrerace." I said to her. 

"Talaga love? Dadalin mo ako doon?" She said, halatang excited siya sa offer ko. 

"Oo naman lab, syempre. Supportive ako eh." I said chuckling at her.

"Thank you love." She said to me. 

"Anything for you lablab." I said to her.

"Lablab? Jologs ba yan ng love-love?" She said chuckling.

"Oo jologs kasi ang girlfriend mo." I said chuckling back at her. 

"Sabi ko na eh, but I love you kahit jologs ka." She said as she prepared to make a left turn going to her subdivision. 

She turned left and waived to the guard, the guard knew it was Rhian who is driving my truck and let her pass through the gate. 

"Kilala ka na nila Kuya." She said. 

"Eh ganun talaga pag ma-appeal." I said chuckling. 

"Love, Thank you pala for surprising me, sabi ni Bianca ikaw daw ang nag-effort para sa salubong na yun." Rhian said.

Now alam ko hindi ako ang umeffort kundi si Bianca, she told me before hand that she told her friends na ako ang may pakana ng salubong party ni Rhian and it is only know I am finding out that Bianca also told Rhian about it. 

"Wala yun lab, it's mostly Bianca who did the work, you should thank her." I said to her. 

"Already did love." She said as she pulls up her house, bumusina ito ng tatlong beses.

Maya-maya pa Andrew opened the big gate, sarado na sa ngayon ang La Belle Sognare. Andrew guides Rhian to a parking spot which she eases right into quite easily. She parked my truck and climbs down the truck. I followed her to her house. 

"Love, dito ka na magsleep please?" Rhian said as we got inside her house. 

"Lablab, wala akong damit na dala eh. Yung kahapon lang na suot ko." I said to her. 

"Pahihiramin kita. Magka-size naman tayo love eh." She said smiling.

"Uhm, wala din akong underwear." I said to her. 

"I have new underwear. You can have them." She said smiling. 

I sighed and smiled at her.

"Magpapa-alam muna ako kela nanay at tatay." I said to her. 

"Alright love, I'll be in the kitchen lang." She said smiling. 

"Okay lab." I said to her. 

I called Tatay's cellphone, nag-paalam ako na kela Rhian matutulog. Tutal naman eh walang pasok bukas. Naiintindihan naman ni Tatay na dito ako matutulog kela Rhian. I said good night to Tatay and Nanay and placed the phone down. I walked to the kitchen and found Rhian, doing an inventory with her Restaurant Manager. The cafe apparently was doing great even with out Rhian's Supervision. she smiled upon seeing me, I smiled back at her as I watched her list down everything they needed to buy tomorrow. Time passed at tapos na sila mag-inventory ni Claire, her restaurant manager. They bid each other goodbye, Rhian approached me.