Escape ≠ Drama

Rhian's POV:

I was in utter disbelief about what I have seen, ito lang ang naiisip ko kahit na kinidnap ako ng ex-husband ko at kasalukuyang tumatakas ito mula sa highway patrol na humahabol sa kanya. How could Margaux do that and how could she do this to Bianca?! I was spaced out literally and stunned, dinukot ko ang phone ko para sana tawagan si Bianca at isumbong ang mga nakita ko. David grabbed my phone away from me.

"Hey, give me my phone back!" I screamed at him.

He snickers almost to himself as he turns my phone off and tucks it in his pants. Yuck!

"You would have to get it from me." He said smiling as he gets my hand at ilalagay sana nya sa loob ng pants nya ang kamay ko pero dahil binawi ko ang kamay ko, he was not able to get me to touch him.

He tries again at nagpapambuno kami ngayon sa gusto nyang mangyari, I will never touch him again even if he killed me right now. Nakakita ako ng opportunity to crash his van sa isang poste sa gilid ng daan. I ran my hand up his thigh at nang makuha ko na ang atensyon nya, tsaka ko kinabig ang manibela papunta sa poste. Huli na ng mamalayan ni David na ibinangga ko ang van sa isang poste. Pero tinabig nya ang kamay ko as he took the steering wheel and pulled us to the left. He held me in the neck, he was trying to choke me out of my consciousness. I grabbed his hand as he sped us off the highway. He drove a kilometer away off the highway, he brought me to an abandoned house at sapilitang ibinaba mula sa van. He grabs me by the hair.

"Jeremy! Let go of me!" I screamed at him as he drags me into the house.

He sniggers almost to himself, as he pushed me up against a wall. He looks me in the eye. His eyes were that of a crazed man. His eyes was never the same, he had some fire in his eyes a raging fire.

"How dare you replace me with a woman!" He screamed at me.

As he inhales my scent and started to force me into a kiss, he presses his body against mine as he tried to capture my mouth into a kiss. His lips landing all over my face, neck and then ears. I recounted the recent time I took a self-defense class when I was back in the U.S. with this, I held his hips and kicked him in the nuts as hard as I could. He waved his hand holding his gun habang namimilipit ito sa sakit na nararamdaman nya. I grabbed his gun holding hand at binalian siya ng buto as I held the gun. Once maagaw ko na ang baril sa kanya, I left him na namimilipit sa sakit at nagsisisigaw. I got out of the house at tumakbo na ako palayo sa abandonadong bahay.

"Help me!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I ran back to where we came from.

Soon view of the highway was there, pinara ko ang isang motor na dumaan.

"Tulungan mo ako, please bring me to the police station." I said to the man driving the motorcycle.

"S-sige ho miss." the man said visibly scared of the gun I had in hand.

"Sorry kuya, hindi akin ang baril na ito." I said as I tucked the gun to the back sa pants ko.

I hopped into the motor cycle, I looked back and spotted Jeremy.

"Kuya bilisin nyo ho." I said to the man.

He revved up his engine and off we went as Jeremy was running towards his vehicle. Maya-maya lang, he was gaining on us. I used his gun to shoot on his wheels. kahit na hindi ako marunong gumamit ng baril, I still did. Isang gulong lang ang tinamaan ko. Maya-maya pa, a highway patrol came into view and I told kuya to pull over the highway patrol group. I alighted his motorcycle and screamed in panic at the Highway patrol.

"Kuya! Kinidnap po ako ng puting van na iyon!" I screamed as I pointed to the direction of the white van which was 500 meters away.

"Miss Rhian Howell? tumabi ho muna kayo ma'am." The men instructed me.

Habang ang isa sa kanila ay binaril ang mga gulong ng puting van na papalapit. Jeremy's van screeched into a halt. The highway patrol group had surrounded the vehicle following the screeching of tires. It was quite an afternoon to be honest and I must have been drained and exhausted of the shenanigans Jeremy pulled off. I was left crying on the side. Thinking about what I have seen kanina sa restaurant ni Bianca. Margaux on top of Glaiza filled my mind as the police arrested Jeremy David. I was brought to the precinct ahead of him and upon our arrival at the precinct, Glaiza was there waiting anxiously for me. Once makababa na ako sa mobil ng Highway Patrol Group she ran up to me and hugged me tightly. I let her have her way with me, kalaunan I hugged her back too dahil akala ko hindi na ako bubuhayin ni Jeremy David.

What I have witnessed earlier seemingly dissipated into the air the moment I saw Glaiza's face kanina lang. Namamaga ang mata nito sa kaka-iyak, she whispered into my ears as she still held me in her arms.

"Lab, salamat sa Diyos at hindi ka napa-hamak. Sorry, lab. Pero maniwala ka sana sakin, hindi ko hinalikan si Margaux, tinulak ko siya." She said breathlessly.

"Love, I'm sorry kung nag-alala ka sa akin. Nasaktan talaga ako. I realized now that I am lucky dahil ikaw ang girlfriend ko." I whispered back to her.

We held each other tight for how long I wasn't sure, hanggang nag-salita na ang inspector at sinabing.

"Erm, ma'am Glaiza, ma'am Rhian. Andito na ho ang akusado, maari lamang po na pumasok na kayo sa loob ng presinto para maituloy na ho ang blotter na isinampa ni ma'am Glaiza." The inspector said.

I pulled away from Glaiza's hug and hand in hand we walked papasok sa loob ng presinto. I honestly don't know if I wanted to see Jeremy David or I wanted to cut his penis off. The nerve of him to kidnap me. Ughhh! So annoying. I just wanted to move on with Glaiza. Lord, mahirap po ba yun? 😭 Yun lang naman eh. 😭

A/N:

This chapter is for Vi_AndreA and my bebe. 😭😊 Bebe, miss na kita. Paramdam ka naman please. 😭

Salamat ebribadeh sa suporta ninyo! Dalawang chapter na lang. 😭😂🤣

Spread light and love!

- Sky