Officially Us Two

Rhian's POV:

I woke up in shorts and a t-shirt, which I find weird dahil natulog ako kagabi ng naka-lingerie. Glai was nowhere in the room. Normally ang hirap gisingin ni Glaiza, I sat up in bed and stretched. Maya-maya biglang dumating si Glaiza sa kwarto, bitbit ang tray na may breakfast for two. She smiled upon seeing me.

"Gising ka na pala lablab." She said smiling.

"A-anong nangyari kagabi love? B-bakit naka-shirt ako at shorts?" I asked her.

"Lablab, pasensiya ka na ha? Binihisan kita kagabi, hindi kasi ako maka-tulog lalo na't katabi kita nang naka-lingerie." She said smiling as she sets down the tray to the side table.

She sits next to me and gave me my plate. I smiled at her.

"Thank you, love." I said to her.

"Welcome, lab." She said smiling.

Ipinagluto ako ng breakfast ni Glaiza. My plate was full of her Bacon Fried rice, soft and fluffy scrambled eggs and bacon.

"Wow, ikaw ang nagluto nito?" I asked her.

"Yes lab, niluto ko para sayo, pagpasensiyahan mo na yung luto ko." She said to me.

"Ok lang love, thank you for cooking me breakfast, what time is it again?" I asked her.

"6 a.m. na lab, wag ka mag-alala, andyan na ang delivery ng mga goods para sa cafe mo, pag-oopen nyo na lang at 8 a.m. ang hinihintay nila." She said smiling.

"Awww... Love, sorry, I didn't wake up early." I said to her.

"Naintindihan naman namin, it's still your birthday month lablab ko, kaya hindi mo na kailangan mag-alala, pwede ka pa gumising ng maaga bukas." She said smiling.

Ang cute nya magsmile, for the first time in my 31 years of existence, I felt well rested and taken good care of it's refreshing that someone like Glaiza was with me and has assisted me in running my cafe business. I had a few boyfriends and girlfriends growing up, but we were too young and wreckless of our actions, we were constantly fucking around and breaking each other's trust. I especially, because I used to fall in love so hard and trust someone fully that I didn't realize they were only showing me their strengths and not their worst sides. Glaiza was different, in a span of 5 months, I have known her thoroughly I knew her good and bad side, something I am amenable with.

By few girlfriends I meant two, each one my puppy love, ibang-iba ngayon na matured na ako at may alam na sa mundo. They didn't last, we've only been together one week each. Kaya din kung gumabay sa akin si Bianca ay ganun-ganun na lang, I lack experience with lesbians, I have only been head over heels in love with Jeremy. The other men I've gone out with where nothing serious. Each one were cowards and after sex only and once they got what they wanted from me, they left me with out so much of a warning.

Hard to think of that someone like me would be left alone or broken in ways no one ever thought was possible, Bianca and my friends treated me like a princess, what ever I wanted I was given by my parents in fact even when I didn't want to live, my parents were the ones who fought for me. So, I grew up really sheltered, it's only been now that I could say I am beginning to live my truth. I was pulled out of my reverie when Glai noticed I haven't touched my food just yet.

"Lab?" She said to me.

"Po?" I answered her.

"Ayaw mo ba sa niluto ko?" She asked me.

"Hindi naman sa ganun love, I just had a moment of realization." I said smiling at her.

"What are these realizations?" Glai asked me.