May I?

Rhian's POV:

"May I..." Pasakalye ni Glaiza. Nakatingin ito sakin at kinakabahan.

I smiled back encouragingly at her.

"May I invite you to be one of my business partner in my landscaping business." She said to me.

I don't know if I should laugh at her misery right now, ang cute nya kasi kabahan, she looked like a lost baby. I smiled at her again before saying something.

"Iyon lang ba love? Akala ko nagpopropose ka na ng kasal sa akin." Tatawa-tawang sabi ko sa kanya as I paused and said.

"Of course lovelove ko, I'll be your business partner." I said smiling at her.

"Really?" She asked me.

"Yes, kung gusto mo free lang ang services ko for you." I said to her.

"No, no. You'll get 50% for every project na macompleto natin." She said to me smiling. 

"Although I honestly thought you were going to propose kanina." I said to her laughing as I kissed her on her forehead. 

"Hoy, tama na yang pasweet ninyo, tara na kain na tayo." Hannah said. 

"Ikaw talaga, para kang kontrabida sa mga couple friends mo." Batchi said laughing.

"Jowa is life, I get it Batch but Gutom is Lifer." Hannah said laughing.

We all sat down and started to eat na dahil nga gutom na din si Hannah. Glaiza's landscaping business is growing, she has 30 employees now at plano nyang mag-hire pa ng fifteen people sa team nya para madagdagan ang mga taohan nyang gumagawa ng landscape. Her business is thriving this year and I couldn't be anymore proud of her. Ang galing nya kasi gumawa ng designs, I wish I had her talent.

The lunch we had was awesome, we had overflowing barbecue which Tatay Boy grilled, we enjoyed the day. Another day will end and I couldn't help but feel sad, dahil next week na ulit kami magkikita ni Glaiza. I am sure of this, I watched as she prepared food for me to bring home. Nang mapansin nitong tahimik lang ako, she sighed to herself and spoke to me.

"Lab? Bakit tahimik ka?" She asked me.

"Wala, malapit na kase matapos ang araw, next week na ulit kita makikita." I said to her.

She smiles brightly at me and said.

"Sus ang lablab ko mamimiss ako." She said smiling as she approached me in the stool that I sat in. She reaches for my face, she traced the side of my face, carefully tucking in a stray hair behind my ear. She looks at me intently for a few seconds before she smiled at me softly.

"Wag ka mag-alala lablab, mabilis lang ang araw. Pero para hindi ka masyadong malungkot, ito." She said as she gets something from her pocket.

She presents me a small box and smiled at me. I smiled back at her at her surprise gift for me. Tapos na noong nakaraang dalawang buwan pa ang birthday ko, pero mukhang may pahabol pa siya na gift for me. I opened the small box and found a necklace with a round flat pendant. May naka-engrave na salita sa pendant.

I thank my God everytime I remember you.
- Philippians 1:3

Tapos sa kabilang side naka-engrave ang initial letter ng pangalan nya. Which was G.

"Para maalala mo na lagi kitang mahal lab, para hindi ka na malungkot." She said to me with a smile.

She grabbed the box from me and takes out the necklace, she puts the necklace on me at inayos ang pendant, Naka-harap ang pendant so that you could only see G, tapos nasa likod ang bible verse inscription. She smiled once she is satisfied of the necklace's placement.