Favorites

Glaiza's POV:

I met Rhian's best friend yesterday. It was nice to finally have a face to the girl Rhian always mentioned in her diary. Tapos boto pa sa akin si Bianca. Kaya lumakas ang loob ko para imbitahin si Rhian na magbonding kami, I prepared a picnic for us. Nanay cooked Pinakbet for us, I cooked her my Lechon Kawali na perfect ipartner sa Pinakbet ni Nanay. Tapos meron ding inihaw na isda na si Tatay naman ang nagihaw. Bibili na lang ako mamaya ng drinks namin. I dive to Rhian's house at around 9 a.m. nakarating ako ng bahay ni Rhian around 10:45 a.m. konting oras na lang ay maglalunch na.

Rhian smiled upon seeing me, the kind that could just knock you off of your feet. Sobrang ganda nya talaga, para siyang anghel na bumaba sa lupa. If this was heaven felt like, Lord pwede mo na akong kunin sa isip-isip ko. I smiled back at Rhian. Sumakay na si Rhian sa truck ko at binati ako.

"Hey, thank you for inviting me out." She said smiling.

"Thank you for agreeing to come." I said smiling back at her as she buckles herself up.

"San tayo pupunta?" She said smiling.

"Sa picnic grove." I said to her.

Once she was buckled in, I started to drive pababa sa Cavite.

"Nagabala ka pa magdala ng lunch natin." Rhian said.

"Hindi ka naman abala sakin. Baka nga ako pa naka-abala sayo." I said to her.

"Wala naman akong ginagawa, tapos na din ako magmarket research sa area namin, I decided to open up the house to people, pag natapos na ang garden, I will put up a cafe." She said smiling.

"Wow, magandang business yan, kape." I said smiling to her.

"Two things I love, my lola's garden and coffee." She said smiling.

"You know what would be great? Make it an enchanted literary cafe, show case your talents in writing." I said smiling at her.

"Ayos yan." She said smiling.

"Anong name ng cafe mo?" I asked her.

"La Belle Sognare." She said to me.

"Wow, which means?" I asked her.

She only smiled at me and shook her head no.

"Uh-ah. If I told you, I'd have to kill you." She said giggling to herself almost.

"Ang morbid naman." I said laughing back a her.

"Maiba ako, what are your thoughts on the diary I wrote?" She asked me.

"I though I was transported to 2004-2005, parang nakilala kita ng husto." I said smiling at her.

"So, I was that effective huh?" She said eyeing me suspiciously.

"Hindi mo na kailangan magduda. You are really an effective writer." I said smiling at her as I made a turn on the road.

"Bolera ka talaga ano?" She said giggling at me.

"Nagsasabi lang ako ng totoo." I said smiling.

"Wushooo! Bolera." Rhian said laughing.

Rhian and I started to laugh out loud. Then silence filled us both as the laughter subsided.

"Thank you for making me laugh. I have never truly enjoyed myself, not in the past 3 years." Rhian said as I pulled up at Tagaytay Picnic Grove.

"Well, I'll start today." I said to her as I unbuckled myself from the seat.