Rhian's dilemma

Rhian's POV:

What would you do if one day you wake up and you realize that you are not safe? I've been hiding out in Batangas for 1 month and two weeks now and I have just found out that Jeremy David Limjoco has found me and has been following my every move. I knew it because my lawyer had been wise enough to hire a private security company to watch over me. They said they have intercepted some private investigators who are stalking me for the last two weeks. I chose to live my life as best as I could, helping out in the landscaping and preparing my sources for coffee and other ingredients that I would need in the cafe. The moment I left my life in the U.S. I was determined not to come back to this situation again, not now or ever. 

I was advised by my lawyer to be careful when transacting and dealing with people. I thought I WAS being careful! While I was sure not to spend any of the money David and I had saved in the bank, I never touched it partly because it was mostly his money, I've only been able to put in a couple of hundred dollars in there as I was a stay at home wife, who baked goodies to sell at the local cafes in our community. Mostly baked some brownies, because they were my best selling ones.

It was Sunday when I found out about this, naisip kong bumalik ng Amerika upang kasuhan si David ng Battery and Assault, pero isang buwan na kasi ang lumipas simula nung huli nya akong sinaktan. What was important now is that I am no longer within his reach that was what mattered. I was not in the mood today, I sat at the back patio just watching as Glai and her men decorated the whole place, I was just not in the mood to work with them, the clearing operations was done a week ago pa, so ngayon they can decorate with out having to consult me. I was in my own thoughts and was pulled out of my reverie by Glai when she said. 

"Okay ka lang Rhian?" Glai asked me.

"Huh? Y-yeah. I'm fine." I said shakily.

"Parang hindi ka okay eh. May mali ba sa ginagawa namin?" She asked me worriedly.

"No, walang mali. It's just I'm not in the mood today." I said to her sadly.

"Oh, bakit? Anong nangyari?" Glai said as she sat down in front of me. 

I debated whether I would tell her or not, for a quick moment I didn't want to share what was happening, but I was at ease with Glaiza. So, I let out a sigh and spoke to her. 

"It's David. He found me." I said to her.

"Why not file a Temporary Restraining Order against him?" Glaiza said.

"I could do that, but alam mo naman dito sa Pilipinas, if you're not a celebrity, your case and appeals won't be heard." I said to her. 

"Wait, you have written on your diary something that I think would help you." Glaiza said to me. 

"Talaga? What is it? I wrote so many things on there, I could hardly remember anymore." I said to her. 

"Well, you said that he couldn't beat you in a game of strategy, so all you needed to do is to develop a strategy against him, siguro naman may mga ebidensiya ka laban sa kanya diba?" She asked me. 

"Yeah, I mean I documented everything that he did to me." I said to her. 

"Pictures?" She asked me.

"Yes and video recordings of him beating me up." I answered her.

I thankfully backed up everything on my Google account, thousands of recordings, photos and other things that will prove I did not make up everything David has done to me. I didn't know that I was building my case against him, I never thought I would leave him ultimately. All those years were captured on cctv we have installed in our house, what David didn't know is that I managed to back up every cctv footage with my google account. I guess I wasn't really thinking during those times he had laid his hand on me, I was in denial that he actually did these things.