6: Normal

That night you all had too much fun. You found that Namjoon was a cool dude. He didn't act like a teacher during the sleepover. He was just like Jin. A true example of his best friend. You all were comfortable with him and the same was the case with him.

You were the best video game player in the whole group until Jungkook joined.

You tried to do things like pushing him, distracting him, covering his eyes to make your move, but after all those efforts also he won.

After realizing that you lost the game you gave a baby pout and make an innocent face. Everyone went "Awwww" on your cute expression.

Jimin started ticking you, you defended yourself then Jimin attacked Taehyung and you attacked Jin and the chain goes on. You all were laughing. You all were very loud and busy laughing and tickling each other.

You tickle jungkook but jungkook grab you by your waist and tickled you, your all to all burst into laughter.

At some moments you were on top of jungkook sitting on his lap, at some moments he was on top of you, but you didn't realize and didn't bother it.

Suddenly Yoongi and Hoseok started a pillow fight. You all followed, laughing in hitting each other with the pillow. Feathers all around the room voices of Laughter could only be heard only fun and excitement in the air.

When everyone stopped, trying to catch their breath, giggling between breaths. Everyone settled, Yoongi, and Namjoon on the couch. You and Jungkook on the floor beside each other edged on the couch. Hoseok and Jin on the two side sofas, Jimin and Taehyung laid on the floor in front of you.

You all were very tired. Namjoon and Yoongi slept the moment they got on the couch. Jimin yawned and one by one everyone was going to sleep including you. Ignoring your posture and the place you were sleeping. you just slept.

The next morning you open your eyes and could see Jimin and Taehyung sleeping in front of you.

You could feel something heavy on your head and your head was a little tilted.

Your head was on jungkook shoulder and his head was resting on your head. You were hugging his arm.

You didn't realize when you both get into its position but it was very cozy and comfortable.

It is better to move before anyone sees and get a new event to tease us.

You slide away from Jungkook and look at him. He was looking extremely cute while sleeping. you controlled yourself to give a slight peck on his forehead.
You were sitting and admiring him.

You have to go to school your mind remind you

Actually, we all have to go to school you spoke into your mind

You stood up and check the time. It was almost 6 in the morning.

You try to wake up jungkook by shaking his shoulder but he gave no response. You tried again and again but nothing wakes him up. You knew the same was the case with Yoongi, therefore you don't even try.

You decided to wake up others and they will help you with Jungkook and Yoongi.

You shake Namjoon's shoulder who was on the couch and whisper "Mr. Kim get up it's time for school... Sir....". He opened his eyes and blinked " Y/N good morning ......and you can call me sir or Mr. Kim at school but call me brother casually". You smile at him and nod.

Then you move to Jimin and Taehyung, they woke up rubbing their eyes, during the time Namjoon wake up Hoseok and then you all somehow manage to get Yoongi and Jungkook up. Jin got up by your voices.

They all got up and exit your house "let's meet at the school" you waved them, they all waved you back and start moving to look in front. You were watching them going leaning on the house door.

Jungkook turned again to look at you with a smile. Your smile became wider when you saw him turning to you. You both wave at each other again.

"Are you guys dating?" a voice came from behind.  You turn and saw Jin who was smiling. "no it's not like that bro.." you answer him "we are just friends". "don't hide things from me Y/N. Remember I am your big brother..... Do you like him?" your brother laughed.
" I think... yes... I mean I do like him a little.... but just a little bit -" you answer."- but since I am a....... you know ......I mean" you spoke hesitatingly your smile drop. Jin looked at you and pat your shoulder "I know what are you thinking Y/N, but are you are a normal high school girl. Don't overthink just let things go how they are going. There should be nothing that you regret in the future. remember this time you are a normal girl"

You just give him a nod but thought to yourself 'am I really a normal girl. As per my goals and other things do I really play normal..... maybe now but what if it hurts and I start regretting this  can I call myself normal?'