36: found

Bangtan POV

There was a panic at the hospital. Everyone was running, looking for Y/N.

Y/N got missing. Jungkook was not able to find her, nervousness clearly visible on his face.

"Got any hint of her?" Namjoon asked and everybody shook their heads. Bangtan, Lisa, Kai were standing in a circle, thinking about what to do.

"I wish we could find her location or something..." Kai spoke out of the blue but every Bangtan member shoots their heads up and then turns to Jungkook.

"Jungkook give me your bracelet" Namjoon spoke as he pulls out his phone from the pocket. Jungkook removed his 'Y/N&JK' bracelet and hand it to Namjoon.

"We can find her location, you both are connected remember!!"Namjoon said as he made some taps on his phone. He took the bracelet and attached it to his phone by making it in a form of a pen drive.

A map like a page pops up on the screen. Rapidly zooming in to find her correct location.

A smile form on Joon's lips when the zooming stopped and it showed your location. "She is in this building lets go get her." Their eyes lit up and they gathered themselves to rescue you.

After a 'short' argument between Bangtan and Lisa, Kai. Bangtan agreed to take them along.

The car stopped in front of some trees which were a little far from the building.

"The tracker will not work inside the building. My system will not support this low-quality network. We have to find her inside" Namjoon discussed the problem and everybody nodded. "Don't worry about the cameras, I've handled them. But I was not able to find any trace of her."

"We all will split up in groups. Kai, Jungkook, and Hoseok you will search on the first floor. Jin, Yoongi, and Jimin, the second floor, and Tae, Lisa will come with me to the ground floor and also the basement. If anyone gets any hint of her you will immediately inform" everyone nodded and put their earpiece on.

JUNGKOOK POV

Everyone split up into groups. Jungkook with Kai and Hoseok. They all climb up to the first floor from the window after ensuring that the rope is tight enough to hold three muscular angels.

Jungkook hopped off the window just to face a man's back. The guy was in a suit, a gun in his hands, and an earpiece in his ear.

Jungkook heard the music of the mic drop from his earpiece. He smirked before wrapping his arms around the man's neck. Holding his head from both hands from behind and twisting it. A satisfying crack sound came as the man fell on the floor, by the time Hoseok and Kai also climbed up.

They all proceed to find Y/N in the unknown building which looked more like a warehouse.

The floor did not contain many guards so it was easy for them to search.

"Hyung!!! Found her?" Jungkook spoke pushing his earpiece with one finger in his ear.

"No" "not yet! .....Jungkook it has just been five minutes of searching.

Jungkook huffed, clearly showing how worried and impatient he was for you. They opened a room and got into it. The room had dim lighting but something gathered their attention.

They saw your hospital clothes lying on the ground, water on the floor, pieces of a broken chair, and strands of rope and also saw drops of blood.

Hoseok and Kai started examining the room but were not able to find even your shadow. Meanwhile, Jungkook picked your clothes and looked at them with wide eyes. His heart broke into pieces and the next moment he gave a great punch on the wall. Talking out all his anger on his knuckles and the poor wall who got a little crack and lost some cement from that part.