31: Caught in a Lie

Bangtan POV

The room was silent for Y/N. she was not able to hear anything that Mr. Kim was explaining how Bangtan managed to handle the gang and the normal life.

For the first minute Y/N was staring at all of them with a confused face and then slowly-slowly she hung her face low, looking at the floor like she was searching for something on it. But she was searching for answers, not on the floor but in her own mind. She was no more looking at them.

This time the room was really silent. Mr. Kim was looking at Y/N, waiting for her to react. They were also looking at her.

Every member of Bangtan was looking at her with sad eyes. They all knew they lied to her and that will definitely make her sad and feel betrayed. Jungkook's head was also dropped. He was not ready to see Y/N's eyes staring at him with hate in them when he didn't do anything intentionally. It just happened, some he regrets like agreeing to show up as the next leader, and some he's glad that happened like meeting Y/N and falling for her.

Y/N was also staring at the floor; millions of thoughts were running in her mind. Strands her black locks were covering her face. No one was able to judge her expressions.

Suddenly she let out a deep chuckle followed by little giggles. She started clapping her hand along with slowly raising her face to them.

Is she gone crazy?

"Great guys---" she finally speak out, "great Appa!" she said between her laughter, which she was controlling hard not to turn into sobs. She nibbled her lips to control herself. She didn't want to cry in front of the one who lied to her, her entire life.

"Great acting ...... you know you all should work in K-dramas. You all should be honored by Oscars" {A/N: o-sacar vrom-vrom-vrom. Y/N: stfu-_-. A/N: fine... get back into the shit book} "you all were so great, that you really made me believe that you are my true friends, That you love to spend time with me, around me, My 'best friends'" she ground her teeth. "Liars....." her breadth got heavy with anger. Everything from a promise to love... Was a lie to me... I just an insignificant person to you all, just a mission... every smile, every hug, everything was a commanded by the boss and you..... You puppets followed." She yelled in a low voice.

Her parents and Bangtan wanted to tell her that she is thinking the wrong way... Y/N was not any insignificant person to them, but too precious that they themselves wanted to protect her, keep her away from any danger. Not only on boss's words.

But they didn't say a word because they knew that no one can beat her in the argument. Even if it's just on a topic of a choice between chocolate or red velvet, she could say things that could make the front person cry and back off and surrender the fight. But in this case, they knew that she was deeply hurt and was feeling betrayed.

"This means my whole life became a lie" she let out a sad chuckle and eye her dad like she was blaming him. "It's unacceptable ..... I'm sick of all this.....I'm so tired.....of being one of you.....I thought I am the bad one who lied to you but –" she laughed a little sadly. "I'M SO SICK OF LIES. IM SO TIRED OF ALL THIS." She shouted. Everyone in the room looks at her with worry in their eyes including Jungkook.

"It's so unacceptable," She says shaking her head like she wants to deny everything that happened to her. She took some steps back. Her back clash with the door behind her, she was biting her lips. It seems like her controlling ability has reached limits and she could cry out loud any minute.

She hands the doorknob, twisted it, and exit the room in a flash. Slamming the door hard, this made a loud sound. Everyone took a step in front. Wanted to stop her but Jungkook was fast, he almost reaches the door but Mr. Kim was faster, he blocked jungkook's path from his hand and look at him. "Let me go after her, I made this mess, and let me handle it now, don't worry I will clear out every misunderstanding." He said in guilt and worry-filled voice. "Boss, tell her that it's not my fault and I truly love her," Jungkook says and backs off giving space to his boss. Mr. Kim nodded and exits the room following Y/N.