26: Frienemy?

Lisa's POV

"I've checked everywhere where she is nowhere to be found," a co-worker said gathering Lisa's attention. Lisa nodded and looks at the time before saying "I will go get her. You ensure that everything and everyone is in their place. We should have the correct timing, one mistake, and everything will be ruined. She is very smart. Today will be a blast *grin*, today I will prove to her that I'm better than her in this thing *grin changes to smirk*"

Both of them parted their way. Lisa moves to the lift. The lift reopens on the 17th floor, Lisa came out, walked towards the stairs, and starts ascending while thinking...

I have to climb 3 floors because she doesn't want her hideout to be caught. It's been a month since we came to Bussan, she is doing great in the missions but her mind is still in those boys......the elections for the next officials are already done and the result will be out any time..... BTW today is a big day. Nothing can go wrong. Only I know where she is, she must be in her hideout. I always find her there when no one can find her anywhere. I have to act normal; she should not get any hint of the plan.

She finally reached the 20th floor or let's say the top floor. She opened the door, revel the terrace.

A girl was sitting on the thick concrete railing, facing the city in front of her. Her legs hanging from the 20th floor, but she was not the one to get scared by this, this was her favorite spot to sit.

Lisa tip-toed some steps but the girl spoke "hey Lisa, sup?" she put the soda bottle to her side after sipping some.

"Yah!! Y/N how could you always get to know that I'm coming from behind?"

Y/N POV

You were at the Bussan headquarters building, on the terrace you made it your hideout. When you wanted some time alone you walk up to the rooftop and sit on the railing.

Lisa saw you staring at your phone screen which contains photos of you and Jungkook.

"Cute....." Lisa chuckle at the photograph.

"He took this picture secretively but I was aware of it.

+++ Memory came to your mind.

"Hey come here kookie" you run to the pond side and sat down on the grass after removing your shoes and Jungkook joined you. He saw you busy admiring the view so he secretively took a selfie of the moment when you place your head on his shoulder.

+++ End of memory

Swipe

Another photo comes as you swipe the last picture where your forehead was attached to jungkook's and your and his eyes were shut with a soft smile on your and his lips.

Swipe

Another photo of you and Jungkook where his hand was cupping your face and you both were looking in each other's eyes.

"You people were so much in love" Lisa spoke from beside you.

"I still do love him" you reply but your voice was a little shaky. A drop of water fell on your phone screen. You wipe it off your phone and then touch your cheeks to find them damp. You didn't realize when your tears form and started falling.

You turn off your phone, turned and jump off the railing to land on the terrace where Lisa was standing and then turn to face the city again. The city lights were looking beautiful.

"You know Lisa, when he first confessed to me we were at the terrace of a building, looking at the city lights." You said still looking over the railing.