38: truth untold

Jimin got silent after Mr. Park's threat. His father's words, that he is alive, he is the head of black code, this information was too much for him to digest.

One more figure entered the bright part of the room. It was Jackson; he walked and stood beside Mr. Park.

The scene was something like this. Member of the black nation against the wall, hands cuffed around poles. In front of the people of black code, 10 men, Mr. Park in front of them with an evil grin. Jackson and Baekhyun on either side of Mr. Park but half a step back, giving him a superior look and the building you were in was also surrounded by black code men from outside. That if you even get out of the cuffs, you will not be able to get far from this place.

"It took me many years to reestablish black code, but for you, Bangtan and Y/N, not even a month to interrupt my business. I don't tolerate anyone or any loss in my business, not even family" he eyed jimin.

He shifted his gaze to you "and you my sweetheart" he took steps towards you "your heart is so big... that you still love a man who destroyed your dream" he tilted his face toward Jungkook, eyes locked with him but his hands move over your shoulder, up and down your arm. His touch making you uncomfortable.

"Don't touch her!" Jungkook yelled between his grinned teeth. The monster chuckled and his hands move to crease your neck and then your cheek. His eyes fixed on Jungkook, surely teasing him

You were not a person to suffer this so you bite his fingers when he was near your mouth. A faint taste of blood came and he hurriedly removed his hands.

"You bitch" he yelled as you smirk. "You're wrong..... I'm a boss bitch"

"Boss?" he laughed "you're not the boss, your boyfriend is. And you know who made him your boss? Who were the two votes against you? You boss's, your parents', you know why? Because I asked them, it was my command, my threat, so who is the boss? ME THE BOSS. Listen to your boss; listen to black code, not a black nation"

"Don't try to test our loyalty to the black nation, it's too huge than your ego" you replied.

He chuckled and took steps back and turned to Jimin. "Son, come at my side, against them, pamper me, and one day I will forgive you"

"Jimin looked at him with half swollen eyes. "Didn't you hear old man? Don't try to test our loyalty towards the black nation" and a tear rolled down. Jimin looked at the man with a look that was a perfect example of how to look at a man who doesn't deserve a single drop of love and respect. Mr. Park sighed and took a seat where he was sitting earlier. Others were still standing like soldiers around him.

"Your parents and boyfriend betrayed you, destroyed your dream. I'm alive and Baekhyung is not your real brother. Aren't this information enough for you to feel hurt and shocked? But you don't look one" Mr. Park asked and you smirked.

"I'm shocked that you are alive but not that weak to cry over it. The leader post doesn't really matter to me now. And the fact that Baekhyun is not my brother didn't shock me because I knew it." Baekhyun shifted his gaze to you and you continued "I knew it, I even knew that Jackson is also a part of black nation before he showed up to me" Jackson looked up to you and you smirked "Jungkook, you remembered our fight with him in chapter 14, *Jungkook nodded*, some boys were with him. And then at max's birthday, same weaklings were with Baekhyun... *you chuckle* because they only have that handful of mercenary goons."

Your parallel thought: only I didn't know that my best friends and boyfriend was the member of my mafia *sigh*

"If you know so much, you must know who your real brother is? No? Let Me tell you" you gulped at the monster's words.

"When the newborn Jimin and your brother were at the airport with your mother and I was driving my wife to the airport. She confessed her plan to me that how she can help to destroy the black code. She was a great threat to my business and me. I excused myself at a store but then asked my men to kill her and they did by hitting the car with a truck. I had to fake death me with her, so I had to hide and rule the war" he shamelessly narrated and you heard a low sniff from Jimin but Mr. Park continued. "When the war ended and lost almost everything, I needed help, I needed more slaves, more men. I asked one of my men to bring up my son from your father but that dickhead bought me your brother. I knew that this baby will provide me no help. Once he'll know the truth he will be against me. So I asked my men to kill that shitty kid, but he wasn't able to. He handed the child to a lady and told her that he was one of the Kim. The kind lady with poor IQ did not get that he was the heir of the mafia Kim family. But by fate, she was one of the staff of a shelter home that the black nation runs. The lady registered the child as an orphan in the shelter home and it was too funny for me to know that he is an orphan when his parents are beside him. Your parents were too busy crying over their losses and didn't recognize your brother. Nut you know what he was named? He was named after Kim... He was named

Kim Taehyung!"

THE STORY IS ABOUT TO GET OVER