Epilogue

last conclusion part...... cause why not

You bite your lip as the clock strike 12. It was raining cats and dogs outside. Jisso yawned beside you "how long will they take today?" she asked.

"I don't know, there is a storm outside and they're still not home" you replied, your voice filled with worry.

"don't worry Y/N, it's not like it's the first time they are this late, it takes time to pack up when any party is organized, they'll be here anytime" Lisa replied softly and patted your head.

"Y/N, Jimin is not picking the call" Jisso informed in a soft voice and then gulped.

That news gave a strong pang to your chest and you felt like a knot forming in your throat.

There was a sudden loud cry of thunder and the lightning brightened the semi-dark room twice in a second.

The next second you picked your phone and dialed Jungkook

Ring................

And ring...............

Your heart banged your ribs, the ring banged your eardrums and your mouth let out words "pick up, pick up please—"

Ding dong

You shot your head towards the door. You slowly got up moving towards the gate. Lisa and Jisso silently watched you moving towards it.

You gulped and decided to first peep through the door hole. You sighed in relief as you saw Jungkook there. He entered when you opened the door.

"hey baby"

"hey love"

You both smiled at each other. He embraced you tightly and rocked side to side.

"you took so long" you complained about a pouty face.

"I'm sorry, I made you wait" and he pecked your pouty cute lips.

"where are others?" Lisa asked, her eyes locked to the closed-door from which only Jungkook entered.

"They're not home yet?" Lisa shook her head in denial. "I left to the mechanic shop to see the car and I thought they must have arrived--"

A knock at the door interrupted his sentence. "Let me check," he took steps to the door and you silently watched him.

He peeped from the door hole accepting to see someone, but he just saw ....................nothing!

Black

Only darkness

He parted away from the door, eyebrows frowned. He again leaned to see something from the door hole, but again, he saw only black.

He opened the door softly to see through the cavity and what he saw was Bangtan. Jin and Yoongi folding the damp umbrella, Namjoon, Taehyung, and hoseok talking and Jimin was standing on one leg to lose the shoelace of the other leg with one hand and the other hand was on the door to support which was covering the door hole. (*_*)

Jungkook opened the door widely, making Jimin stumble. Everybody entered, welcoming themselves by cheering and giving side hugs to girls.

You were walking to Jungkook, but in the corner of your eyes, you saw Jimin and Jisso going all lovey-dovey.

Cough cough

They turned to you who was standing in front of them as you let out a couple of coughs.

"How can you both get too lost in each other that you don't notice I'm standing and watching you people." you shrugged a smirk dancing on your lips. They didn't reply and you saw Jungkook bursting into laughter which he failed to control.