18: Connected

*Ding dong*

The bell rang and Mrs. Lee stopped teaching.

You stretch your arms and sigh it was a long lecture. It's been almost a week and Jin was out on work, as you know, he works with your father in the family business.

Jisso was sitting beside you, Jungkook and Taehyung behind you, Jimin and Max beside Jungkook and Tae.

Yah! The seating arrangement sucks!!

The teacher exit the class and you all turn to each other and start chatting about random stuff.

Max claps his hand to gather attention "hey guys, as you all know my birthday is coming, so please join, I will be glad"

Taehyung said on behalf of you, Jimin, and Jungkook "we will be there" and give a warm smile to little Max who smiled back.

"I will also be there" Jisso raised her hands.

"Thanks, guys, I'll celebrate it at my parent's club. Remind me to text you the address. "

Everyone gives him a nod.

Max was like your little brother so you were excited about it. He didn't like to get socialize so he invited your group and some others he knew.

--

It was the day, you post an insta story for Max and then call Jungkook as it was decided that he will pick you up.

You talked to max and made sure that Jackson is not coming.

You have to be at the party at 7 pm but you both decided to meet early and at 6 at your home.

It was almost six and the bell rang. You ran to open it and were greeted by Jungkook.

"Hey babe~" Jungkook entered and give you a warm hug.

"Hi kookie" you hug him back.

He enters your house you offer him a coffee and you both sat on the couch and talked for a while.

Your house was empty. You both were the only two in the house and both were distracted by each other's looks.

(Your thoughts)

We were talking casually but then I notice jungkook's outfit. He was wearing a shirt tucked out on black jeans. I started looking at him up and down like a crazy fangirl. His neck, so clean, his jawline sharper than my eyeliner tip. His soft lips and then his doe eyes. He is such a perfect piece.

He is so handsome

SO FUCKING HANDSOME

HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SO HANDSOME????

Jungkook's POV

(His Thoughts)

I followed her gaze, she was checking me out. Which makes me smile like an idiot...

She was wearing timberland and black socks. Then I saw her beautiful legs which no one suppose to see except me. Then her black shorts starting from her mid-thigh, silver chains hanging but something 'unusual' which I couldn't recognize but decided to ignore it. Then her light pink top, starting from her waist, was off-shoulder revealing her collar bones sharp and shiny brushed by her silky smooth hair which was open. Her neck was empty but her skin looks like milk, I wanted to slide my finger through it, wanted to touch it. When I move my gaze a little up, I saw her lips into a small smile, they look so soft that I wanted to put mine on them, wanted to feel them, they were red and soft reminding me of last time when I kissed them. She slowly licked her lips making me bite mine.