34: Spicy

"Jackson" you gasp... He came closer.

"Yeah babe, remember me?" he smirked

"Don't even try to call me babe. that right is already with someone else"

"But he is not here, so I'm here to control" he smirked.

"Naah!! Even if I'm in my worst condition I'm still better than you" you smirked back.

"You wanna compete?"

You smirked widely "domination has no competition, my son"

He opened his mouth to say something but could not find a comeback answer.

He sighed "I sent the best doctors from my gang to save you and you are thanking me with this, your arrogant attitude...no respect for me? How rude," he said.

"Oh sorry you Mr. Motherfvcker"

He wanted to say but you cut his words "But if you wanted me alive then why did you shoot me and hit me with that damn car?"

"Saving you wasn't in the plan but killing was. I had to send doctors because of the orders from higher-ups. There are many things you need to know before you die...." He said between his ground teeth.

The door opened and a middle-aged woman enters. She came and placed a bowl of soup and a glass of water beside you on the stool and then exits.

Jackson calms himself down and started undoing the rope around his wrist which was tied to the armrest of the chair.

"Considering you sorry for talking to me like that but now shut the fuck up and eat" he ordered after opening your hands.

"Open my legs too, let me find it," you say innocently.

"Find what?"

"Your attitude, it's so small in front of me that I think I stepped on it." You said arrogantly.

"You---" the door opened again, some boys which you suppose are his men enter and stood in a corner.

Jackson calms himself again as he didn't want to burst in front of his men.

"Shut up and eat"

"NO" you yelled.

He smirked, controlling his anger "look at your guts. You are really hot and spicy" he licked his lips.

You grabbed the glass of water and threw the water at his face saying "then you should have some water."

His mouth open in shock, he wiped the water and you could hear giggles from his men. Jackson didn't take any time to slap you hard and yelling "YOU BITCH"

Your face got thrown at your side but you controlled yourself from falling, still sitting on the chair. Your cheek became hot red and the corners of your lips started bleeding.

"You're wrong... I'm a Boss Bitch...but still not yours" you slowly turn your face to look up at him with a smirk.

His anger reach on top and he kicks the hell out on your stomach, it was so powerful that it made you fly with the chair as your legs and waist were still tied around it.

You clashed with the wall behind you making the chair break into pieces against you. This adds you in pain.

You, still in your cold mafia attitude, look up at him and said "you think you are torturing me by this? My weakling this is my fucking warm-up."

He stomps towards you with full anger, Surly to beat the shit out of you. His hands in a fist, knuckles white, he threw a punch towards you but you dodge it, his hands meet the wall with a loud thud sound and little cement broke out, falling over your hair. In the meantime, you gathered all your strength and took a piece of the broken chair. You attack his leg; he fell, eye to eye with you. His anger was extreme but your lips were smug. His men wanted to help him but didn't as he was their senior.

"Send her in lockup" Jackson order

"ye-yes sir" his men gulped.

He started to walk out but stopped in front of the door and then slowly turned, with a smirk "send her in his cell"

His men understood and their eyes grew wide. The replied with a nod.

His men gather you. Pick you up because you were not able to walk. They took you to the basement and while that time you observed everything around.

They opened a door of a cell and throw you inside. You elbowed the ground and managed to sit. Your eyes drop on another figure across the cell.

On seeing the man, your eyes widen, you felt your breadth stuck in your throat, mouth getting dry, you became pale.

You gasped "Baekhyung"

Baekhyung's eyes turned soft from wide

His eyes became teary and he came up to you and called you "Y/N----"

.

.

.

.

.

"My sister"

The alive Baekhyung spoke cupping your cheek and a tear rolled down from his eyes.