13: Different

You woke up with the beaming sun on your face. You sit up rubbing your head as you feel a little headache.

You look around. You were in a very unfamiliar room. The walls, the curtains, and the bed you were on, everything was new to you, and even the clothes you were wearing were unfamiliar.

WAIT...your clothes...

They were not your clothes. You were in a big, oversized, white shirt which was covering your hands and reaching your thighs just above your knees. There were bandages around your wounds, which you got from last night's fight but you were confused at your dress. You look at it with shocked eyes and start looking around. Your eyes drop on Jungkook who was sleeping on a couch which was placed at the end of the room. You stare at him with wide eyes. Thoughts Rush through your mind.

What happened last night? After the fight... when I faint out... how did I reach here? Why am I in this massive Shirt! Which looks like his... did HE changed my clothes... did something happened between us? Why am I over his bed? What happened last night Between Us? Or am I just overthinking..?! Then where are my clothes, who change them and why??

"Don't worry I changed your clothes" an unfamiliar voice snap you from your thoughts. You tilt your head to see who it was.

A middle-aged lady who was standing at the door of the room walked towards you and sat on the bed, beside you "how are you feeling now?" she asks you politely.

"Better" you answer her nodding but you are still confused.

"I am Ara. I live in the next house. I am his neighbor. Last night he came to me and ask for help... he told me that you people got into some fight with your schoolmates, I treat your and his wounds as I have some medical experience" after saying this she started giggling a little and continue "and don't worry I changed your clothes, he didn't do anything, he was waiting outside when I was treating you" then turned into a caring face "but child, when I was treating you I found some bruises and wounds some were too fresh but some look like 2- 3 days old, not that fresh than the others. I mean the scratch on your cheek born on your right elbow and there were some purple Bruises on your ribs. Is everything fine?" You were silent at the question "OK, whatever... but are you his girlfriend or something" you gasp at her question and just let out a "huh!!?" and she continued "it just... he asked me to take good care of you and that you a very important to him, by the way, I came here to check you as I will not be here, I have some work in another city so just take care of yourself and his also" she smiled at you. You smile back as you can see a caring lady that reminds you of your mother.

She walks out and closes the door which makes a 'thud' sound. You slide your leg down the bed so that you can sit comfortably. You look again at Jungkook and thought

... Some things are clear from Ara's words... I'm at Jungkook's house, she is his neighbor... she treated me... she changed my clothes and Jungkook didn't do anything... she knows about my bruises and... I'm important to Jungkook...

You snap from your thoughts as you see Jungkook showing some movement like he was about to wake up. You stood and move slowly towards him as you feel weak. He saw you coming and immediately sits up which make you flinch a little and make you froze at your position.

You were standing still. He stood and walk towards you saying "you should not stand. You are injured, you should take rest" he said with a caring voice.

You look at him; he was covered with bandages, almost double than yours. Some on his face some on his arm and there were bruises on his knuckles and cheekbone.

He was in front of you staring at you with caring eyes and you were at is looking at his bandages and bruises you raise your head to touch bruise on his cheekbone you brush your finger through it and suddenly he made a hissing sound which make you remove your hand immediately.

"It hurts?" you ask with a soft voice he smiled and shook his head "I am fine" he whispered to you. Your eyes start getting watery you hug him "I am sorry Jungkook" you find yourself sobbing against his chest he hugged you back and said  "Hey it's not your fault. Don't let your tears fall. They are too precious."

You control yourself and decided to speak "Jungkook...... I like you" you pull out and look into his eyes "and from now on you are mine" he became frozen at your words and then he whispers "Oh my my my..."you giggle and hug him again he gave you a peck on your hair and hugs you back. You both stay there for some more time.