35: Will you

"Trust me to trust Bangtan, will you?" your dad asked who was standing some steps away and you nodded in response.

You could see yourself in an infinite black place, all dark but your father and you were visible.

"Hey Y/N" a voice came from behind. You turn behind to face a man in a black overcoat, black hat, black mask, and black glasses on his eyes. There were some unknown boys behind the man; you looked at him with your eyebrows frond.

"Y/N, we promise to be at your side in every circumstance" another voice came but they were voices. You turn 90 degrees to your right to see Bangtan smiling at you with love. Your lips curved up when you saw them.

"I wait I don't think you know her, but I know things about her" another voice came from behind you turned to see Baekhyung behind you. There was a bullet in his chest and blood was running out. You gasp to see him. Your smile dropped.

And there was you, surrounded by your father, Bangtan Baekhyung, and that 'all in black' guy.

BANG

Baekhyung suddenly falls on the floor. You gasp with your eyes wide and your hands automatically lift. You saw a gun in your hand with smoke coming out of it.

You immediately drop it, taking steps back. Your back clashed with someone. The person behind you removed your hair from your shoulder and places a necklace there.

The necklace contained a heart pendant and 'Y/N and JK' was written on it. You turn to see only Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung. Jimin and Taehyung were some steps away but Jungkook was close

"I also have secrets Y/N, I want to tell you but at the right time," he speaks with a worried face.

Suddenly he was captured by some boys. Jimin and they were also struggling to get out of other's hold.

You were also dragged away from Jungkook. 6 to 7 unknown boys held you. You made efforts to get out of their hold out but failed to do it.

The black man took a step to you. You lift your face to see him, anger-filled in your face. Baekhyung was nowhere to be seen. He was gone. The Black guy took out his gun and points it at your father.

You could see your father's side view whose back was facing the black guy. A girl was crying in your father's embrace and your father was speaking to her. The black guy pulled the trigger.

The bullet entre your dad's back, making you suck in the air loudly. You started painting. Your breath got uneasy. The grip on you tightens by the unknown guys. Another Bullet was shot, making you struggle more.

The events, moments of your life were going topsy turvy, getting in a mess to give you one of the most horrible nightmares.

BANG...BANG...

Two more bullets were shot at your father...

BANG...

Another one. The fifth one.

You started shouting, struggling, crying for your father, for you.

BANG

The 6th bullet got shot from the same gun but now it was not from the black guy and not to your father. But from the girl who was with your father, too familiar to you, actually just like you to Baekhyung who again showed up out of nowhere and again fall just to disappear again along with the girl who was just like you.