24: Leave and Return

The door open and your dad enter "Good morning Y/N and Lisa"

"Morning boss" you both greet together. Lisa got up to move out but stopped by her boss "you can stay here Lisa; right now I will talk like a father to her. As for the situation I'll put aside my horrifying boss character" he passes a smile at you and Lisa as she sits back.

You sit properly on the edge of the bed. Lisa sat beside you. Your father dragged a chair in front of you and settled.

Your head was hung low and you stare at your hands in your lap. "I'm sorry dad, I shouldn't have done that. I messed up everything."

"Hmm, you really messed up, but there is nothing we can do now. We have to move on. Return to the gang properly Y/N, there had to be one day when you had to return, but I didn't think the day would come so early. You know that returning to the gang means no normal world, school, or normal friend. Everything will be changed."

"Here take this" he handed you a new phone and continued "your number is changed, I have handled everything. Your normal friends will forget all this"

You look up at him with a confused face. He senses it and says "we have our ways......tonight we will be leaving for the headquarters at Bussan. Your stuff has already reached there and your mother is decorating your room. And Lisa you will also come with us to Bussan" he turns to Lisa and she gives a happy nod.

Your father suddenly eyes you and lean forward to adjust the collar of your shirt to cover your collar bone. Your and Lisa's eyes widen and you turn red in embarrassment as you both notice that one of the hickeys given by Jungkook was visible. Your father continues "as for Jungkook you will not be able to meet him in meantime." You were not concentrated on his words as you were deeply buried in embarrassment and your heart was racing.

Your father got up from his chair gathering your attention back, you look up at him. And he again spoke, "you have time till evening, you can hang around but stay inside the building...... Ummm...... you can go and meet Kai (a gang member ) he must be missing you."

You give a deep chuckle "I'm sure he must be happy that I was not here. "

Your father gave out a chuckle "don't tell him that I told you this but he confessed to me in words that he is really jealous of you because you are better than him" Your father turned and stars moving out.

"Wait dad---" he turned around at your words "is all this means.....that I ....that I.... broke up with Kookie—I mean Jungkook? You ask him. He look at you with soft eyes "seems this question was troubling you for a long time" he just said this and exit the room, shutting the door behind him.

"Got your answer??" Lisa gave you a small smile and you cover your face with your hands as guilt and embarrassment surround you.

A/N: I love you guys.