17: Hide and seek

When you reach home your father took you in an embrace and so your mother did. You talk to them. Your mother changes your bandages and asks you to rest.

.... Time flow~~~woshhhh ;)

The whole week you went to school, avoiding everyone Except Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung, hoseok, Yoongi and of course your teacher Namjoon. You were popular in your school so everyone was asking you 'what happened' and the same was the case with Jungkook as he also gained some (too much hehe) popularity because of his good looks and by being with you people.

You and Jungkook start spending more time together. It was in your schedule. When you return home, you talk to him, all the time blushing, smiling brightly to your phone which rested against your ear, some whispers some yells...

You both were two protective towards each other. You people don't even give tight hugs as you knew that you both were injured so it may hurt.

(Weekend....again)

8 of you were sitting in the living room of your house. Jin ordered food as a treat as he promised. Everyone was enjoying it and chatting. Your bandages were gone as you both recovered.

"Let's play something" Jimin gulp his last bite of chicken before speaking. "But what" Taehyung ask

"Ummmm---- how about chasing game?"

"Jimin..... You got no jams..... We might bump into something" the teacher snaps.

You all started discussing what to play...

"Jungkook you suggest something..?" one of them ask

"How about Hide and Seek?" Jungkook answer. You like his idea, hide & seek is best to play in my big house,

{Y/n: I mean it's not that big...but it is......A/n: y/n stop bragging, else I'll snatch your house.....y/n: fine... (Roll her eyes playfully)}

You open your mouth to support Jungkook's idea but cut off by hoseok. "we can play hide and seek but-". "No buts...will play Hide and Seek" you take revenge by cutting him too. You give a smile to Jungkook. He smiles back cutely making your heart race.

Jimin was explaining the rules and between that time you and Jungkook decided to hide together

"Let's decide by Rock paper scissors" one announces

"ROCK PAPER SCISSOR"

Namjoon was the first one to be safe, hoseok, and Yoongi second. You and Taehyung third now it was between Jungkook, Jimin, and Jin

"ROCK PAPER SCISSOR"

When they let their hands out Jungkook and Jin had scissors and Jimin had paper. It was clear. You jump and excitement.

"10-9-8" Jimin starts back counting. Everyone started to move. You took Jungkook's hand and pull him to the hallway.

Once you were in the hallway you ask him where to go but he just shrugs. You took a few steps checking every room if they are suitable to hide. Jungkook was following.

When you turn behind him, your eyes grew wide. You pull him inside the room which was beside you and shut the door, but it was a little open which let a beam of light enter the darkroom. You make Jungkook pin you to the wall of the darkroom. He gasps because he was shocked at your sudden actions.

He was on top of you and you're against the wall because of your action. He was looking at you with admiring eyes but you were looking out of the door. You both were close and you pull him closer so the light coming out of the door doesn't reach him.