16: Promises

Jin Say into the phone "hello...... yes, we all are here...... both of them are fine now. just a little injured, they both are wrapped in bandages....... Ok..... Take care. Safe journey bye..." and he hung up the call.

"Your father is worried for you" Jin look at you. You realize that it was your father.

"But he was gone for some business trip," you ask him with a confused face.

"He is returning from the next flight because he heard the news that you and Jungkook were attacked" Jin answer

"We are totally fine, right Jungkook?" you turn to him and he nodded to support you.

"But he is your father... he loves you the most. I ensure him that we all will be by your side but he is too concerned" Jin said

A bright smile came to your face when you thought about your loving father.

"So shall we leave?" Jin asks everyone.

"Please stay till evening I will get too bore alone" Jungkook made a pouty face.

"I would like to be here with you" you turn to Jungkook and then turn to everyone "can we stay here till even--" you stop in mid-sentence when you saw their expressions. They all were again teasing you, maybe because of your last sentence.

"Guys come on...." you shout and they nodded in response.

--

you all played games in the morning Jungkook and Yoongi fell asleep as the morning turned to the afternoon you felt a little hungry so you move towards the kitchen and decided to make something for everyone as lunch.

You start cooking. Namjoon enters the kitchen and stood beside you "do you want any help?" he asked you with a smile and you smile back before turning to take some veggies.

"Can you cut this for me?" you hand him an onion. He stared at it for some time and you were controlling your laughter. You bust out in laughter when he gave you a nervous smile. He also starts laughing. You both laugh for some time and then you take the onion back and ask him to stir the soup inside the bowl. He helped you with some more stuff.

"You don't look and behave like a teacher" you suddenly spoke and he chuckled. He turned to you and patted your shoulder "I told you that I am a brother to you more than a teacher. I am just like your jin Oppa--". "Nah.... you are just handsome but I am worldwide handsome," Jin shouts from the kitchen door. He was passing by and heard Namjoon sentence.

You both giggle a little and Jin left.

"Thank you Namjoon Oppa" you smile at him. "For?" he asked.

"For adding one more brother to my family, for being by my side, helping me and treating me like your own sister and Op--"

"Come on Y/N I will be there with you in every circumstance. I promise. I will be at your side and help you whatever happens" he hug you and you hug him back. Your chins rest at each other's shoulder but your smile drops for a second.

Hoseok, Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung, Jin, and now Namjoon. Everyone promised me this but I don't think you can keep it without knowing me

When he was pulling out you turn your face into a smile one.

You arrange the food on the dining table and move out to call everyone. Namjoon moved to call everyone except Jungkook as he asked you to call him.

You went inside the room. He was sleeping on the bed he was so calm but charming.

You try everything to wake him up but he didn't even flinch. Once you were confused that he is alive or dead but then you hear his breathing and Sigh. You run your hand through his hair they were so soft. You felt like he was blushing but you ignore it.

You gave up so you start walking out but someone held your wrist and pulled you "do that again" he lifted your hand to his head. You brush your hand on his hair again as he smiled brightly but you narrow your eyes "you were just pretending that you were sleeping". he replied to you with a smirk and wrap his hand around your waist you continue to speak "at first I thought you are too innocent for me but you are showing your naughty side" a smirk form on your face "which one you like?" he asked and your answer was "I like kookie... Every side of you. You are my Innocent sexy boy" you wrap your arms around his neck to pull him closer

"As for you. You are my badass girl" both of you grinned he lean and made his forehead touch yours. You both close your eyes.

Cough cough.....

"The food is getting cold" a voice came and you both pull out from each other's embrace. You saw a smirking Jimin exiting the room. You both sigh and move out of the room to have food after laughing at Jimin's action.

You were full. They all complimented you and Namjoon for your efforts and you state that those were the only thing you could make.

After food, you all played video games and all.

Jungkook's small house had everything which was needed and he was open to sharing it.

Jin's phone Rang again and it was your father you look at your phone and found some missed calls. You stuck out your tongue at your mistake.

Jin said on the phone "hello.... ok we're coming ...ok bye" and hung up.

"Your father is back" Jin looks at you. "So we should be leaving now, I will take Y/N home and you all return to your homes" Jin continued.

Everyone nod in agreement. You all got up and start moving towards the door you stop in between and turn to Jungkook. The boys gave no reaction and move out. You tiptoe to him and give him an unexpected hug. He hugged you back immediately. You both breathe against each other neck crook and you whisper "bye" to him. Then you pull out a little he looked into your eyes then his eyes drop to your lips and your to his lips.

"Come Y/N we are waiting" a voice from one of the boys snaps you. You pull out totally and saw that Jin was about to enter again.

You give a peck on his cheeks and ran to the exit laughing. You wave him and he waved you back with a shocked face. You exit the door and he touches cheeks where you just plant a kiss. He blushed and chuckled.