20: Fake Love

"Why don't you ask her-" he points you "I sure she knows me-" he turns to Jungkook again "hey wait, I don't think you know her" he smirks "but I know things about Y/N"

He knows me...he knows me...Do something stupid Y/N  you curse yourself in mind.

You were silent. You gave up your struggle to escape from four unknown gripped. Baekhyung's words gave you a shock.

Jungkook started to pull more, struggle more to escape as his anger reach the top.

"Leave her and hold Jungkook" Baekhyung commanded.

They leave you and hold Jungkook, now he was not able to move a single finger, he was trapped.

A thing was clear that they were Baekhyung's men.

As soon as you felt yourself lighten you turn to throw a punch at him but this time he dough. You throw another punch in his stomach and then kicked him. He groans in pain. He took an empty glass bottle which was on a table near him and threw it at your head but you block it with your hand. The glass broke at your elbow and it starts bleeding badly.

You pick a chair near you and throw it at Baekhyung and he fell.

The man ran to hold you and Jungkook found a chance to free him. He kicks the four on the face and punches them. They all fall on the floor.

Taehyung also manages to free himself and he stopped the other men to reach you.

Max and Jisso were still in others grasping.

You all were fighting with kicks and punches. Attacking and defending.

Jungkook turned to Baekhyung who was approaching you. Jungkook pulled him from behind but he punched him in the stomach and again turns to you. But now you were closer to him, you grab his shoulder with both your hands and pull your knee up to hit him between his legs. He groans in pain and was again pulled by Jungkook from behind.

{A/N: I'm really sorry Baekhyung, this is all fiction, I don't mean to hurt anyone's sentiments, please forgive me, I don't hate him, he is one of my idols.}

Baekhyung lost his mind out of anger and he pulled out his gun and points it at Jungkook. When you saw his action you pull out your gun from the back of your short's belt and load it pointing at Baekhyung.

.

Yes a GUN

.

By the time Jungkook was again held by six of Baekhyung's men. They were back to normal. Taehyung was again under the grasp of three. Two-run to hold you but back off when they saw the gun.

The click sound of loading your gun snaps Baekhyung and he turned to you.

Jisso, max, Taehyung, and Jungkook look at you and Baekhyung with wide eyes when you both pull out your guns.

The room was empty, only seven of you were there and tension in the air thicker than Jimin's ass, as every single person left when your fight started.

Now Baekhyung pointed the gun at you and you point at him.

"Oooo~..... Finally showing your colors Kim Y/N" he says looking at your gun.

"You will shoot me? Kill me? For this guy? You are so much in love with him?" he asks but you remain silent.

"I don't think you are allowed to do these...kill, love, etc." after saying this to you he turned to Jungkook.

"Did you know about all this?" he was speaking dramatically. He makes a pouty face and said dramatically.

"Oh, Jungkook...... I'm so sorry but her love is FAKE LOVE......FAKE LOVE.....FAKE LOVE~~" he let out a laugh "she will kill me ..... With a gun...."

"What will you going to do with yours?" you finally spoke. Your facial expressions were unreadable.

His face turned into a serious one and he looked at you "I will kill you" he grinned his teeth "shoot you. Right into your heart...punish you for the work you've done....stolen the most important documents...remember? You stole that envelope...and made me faint... remember?-" {refer to chapter 12: hang, no one's pov} you remember it clearly and fear that he knew your identity. "-I will shoot you for that...you want me to prove?" anger and hatred reach on his head and he started to load his gun to shoot you.

Your reflex to his action was that you put your finger on the trigger and...

.

BANG......

.

The room eco with the sound of a gunshot. The bullet was shot on the chest where the heart exists. He was staring at you and he fell to the ground. Everyone was terrified, looking at the body of Baekhyung. The moment Baekhyung fell on the ground someone pulls you in a hug and the men who here holding the other guys release them and run to Baekhyung.

You notice that the one who hugged you was Jimin. His sent filled in the air. You saw him coming, entering the door before Baekhyung was shot. The room filled with a gasp. Jungkook also ran to you and hug you followed by Jisso Taehyung and Max.

But something was wrong with you.

The gun fall from your hand, your face was filled with lots of confusion.

Your eyes were wide and your mouth was open.

Because you were 110% sure that you put your finger on the trigger...

.

.

But never pulled it.