22: We own everything...!

"Come on Y/N it's not like you are a Gangster or something" Max give a little giggle full of sarcasm

"What if I tell I am...." you eye them with seriousness and there was no chance that you're joking.

Everything grew silent.....

***

You saw an unreadable expression on the seven boys. Jisso's and Max's faces were shocked like they have seen a ghost and they were not ready to believe what you said just now.

"And you are serious!!?" these words from Jisso seemed more like a question.

"Why would I joke?!?!........ Let me make it clear. I am a member of black Nation" you answer and everyone gulp harshly.

 I am a member of black Nation" you answer and everyone gulp harshly

"Black-b-black nation??!!" Jisso gasp.

"The gang which owns everything! B-but it is quite inactive for some time... isn't it?" Max ask.

"You people see what media shows you and you just said, we own everything" you smirk.
Everyone grew silent. again

Max and Jisso became more confused and asked questions again and again.

"Y/N but how can........ It's just unacceptable" Max exclaimed. "You said you are...... you will have a business kinda thing in future or continue in your dad's business?" Max argued.

"Just know that crime...... is my business"

"But Y/N tell me---"

"Sorry Max I cannot tell you more than this, I can't put you in more danger. They must be on their way" you reply.

"Who??" Namjoon asked with a serious voice.

You heave a sigh "Baekhyung's men, his gang's members?

"H-he is also a-a Gangster?" Jisso's eyes widen

"Hmm..... But he WAS" you stress on 'was' indicating his death.

Jimin out of the blue stood up and walk out of the waiting room. His expressions were filled with disgust like he doesn't want to listen more. Your heart dropped in your stomach at his actions.

He must be angry. I lied to him but what if he breaks the friendship. He must be feeling betrayed, even all of them must be feeling betrayed. You start feeling irritated with your thoughts.

Max and Jisso continued with their question and the rest of the boys were silent but your thoughts weren't.

they all are not talking to me, not asking me anything, they hate me, clearly, they are angry with me, what should I do now, I want to undo everything, all of this.

"Y/N, tell me. I am asking you something" Max snaps at you which made you outburst. "CAN YOU STOP ASKING? I CANT ANSWER YOUR FUCKING QUESTION" you shout at the end, cover your face with your hands and bend down controlling your anger. Everyone stood up and start moving here and there, completely showing their frustration.

...

Now it was you in the waiting room and Jungkook was beside you. Namjoon and Taehyung were out to drop Max and Jisso at their home, they promised to return. Hoseok and Yoongi were talking to the doctor; you had no idea where Jimin was as you have not seen him after he left.

Jungkook was with you to comfort you; he kept his promise to be with you. After every minute he was giving you heartwarming smiles which make you feel good. You rest your head on his shoulder and he intertwines your fingers with his. He was rubbing his thumb on your hands so that you could feel his presence and comfort.

You could clearly sense that his mood was off but you appreciated that he is not leaving you alone and cursing you for hiding such a big secret.

You heard footsteps' coming towards you as your gangster mind was always attentive to the things around you. But you ignore it because you were in your own thoughts thinking about everyone's behavior especially Jungkook's. You were confused.

"Take your medicine" a soft male voice snaps you and you look up to see who it was.

Jimin greeted you with a soft smile. Behind him, a nurse was standing with some syrup in her hands. First, you were confused to see Jimin's expression but then your heart lightened as you get satisfied that he is not that mad.

The nurse hand you the medicine and you took it, swallowing it immediately to minimize the bitter taste.

"No medicine for Jungkook?!" you ask and she shook her head and left.

Jimin sat beside you and the first thing that came to your mind was to apologize to him. "Jimin I am---"

"Shush.......I know .......it's ok... we will get going. At least you are not killing us that now we know your other identity too" he chuckled "you need to rest for now" he gave a smile.

Both of the boys on each side smile at you which you relieved and make you happy. Jungkook gave you a peck on your forehead and Jimin hugged you but when you pull out from his hug you were no more smiling. Your head was spinning and your vision started becoming blurry.

"What was in the medicine" they were the last word you could whisper before you fall back on jungkook's lap. Jimin and Jungkook were only able to gasp and look at you with wide eyes.

And after that

.

.

.

Everything went black.