10: Hang

You were taking a quick nap in your room as your friends just left. You had fun today with Jungkook, Jimin, Jin, and your dad. You were feeling a little tired but you love to spend time with them.

No one's POV

It was dark outside, the clock shows the time 12:30 pm.

Thud.....

A voice came from a dark corner of a shelf of a public library.

"Shit..." a boy curse under his breath while picking up the book from the floor and keeping it back on the shelf.

The boy held his torch in his mouth in the dark library. The lights of the library were off, it was clear that the library is closed and he should not be here.

He slides his finger over the books on the shelf whispering "B56......B57....B58...B58 B58!!!" he took the book out on which B58 was written and starts flipping the pages. There was a thin white envelope on page 58.

He took that and put the book back on the shelf.

He exhales in relief and packed his bag, putting his torch inside. He removes his gloves and packs them too. He ensures that he put the envelope in a secure corner of the bag.

He starts to move outside, he was in the corridor and about to open the door but get froze at his position as he notices a figure wearing a mask on his mouth, behind him from the reflection in the glass part of the door. He gasps but still froze. He didn't turn to see who it was.

"Hey, buddy... Thanks... you just made my work easy" the suspicious person spoke behind his mask.

The boy pulls the door open and tried to run away but the other person grabs his arm.

The boy turns and kicks on the stomach of the other person. The other person hits the boy's head with something heavy which makes the boy fall and his vision just blackout.

---

The next moment when he woke up, he rubbed his head as he felt dizzy and sat back.

He notices the all the stuff from his bag was spattered here and there.

And the envelope was gone...

Y/N POV

The next day you were sitting on a couch at Jimin's house as the weekend started.

Jimin was sitting next to you and you both were playing a video game.

Your phone started to ring. You look at the caller ID. You immediately pause the game, took your phone, and ran towards the balcony to attend the call screaming "just 2 minutes Chim".

When you reach the balcony you took the call "hey..."

"Hey Y/N" Jungkook's voice came from the other side.

"What's up?!" you ask him.

"umm-Y/N would you like to hang out with me today?" he came straight to the point.

For a second you try to process what he just said "yeah... Sure, why not?"

"Okay! Amazing, then I'll pick you up at 4 pm....be ready" He informs you and you could imagine him smiling wide on the other side of the call.

"Fine" you reply and hung up.

The next moment you realize what just happened and start screaming.

Jimin heard your scream and came out running.

"What happened?"He yelled with a worried voice but found you clapping and jumping in excitement.

"Oh my god!!! Jungkook just asked me to hangout" you say dramatically.

"Is this a date???!!!" Jimin asked you who was equally excited like you. Okay a little less than you...

You suddenly grab Jimin's both arms and start shaking him. "I don't know about the date but I know that Jimin, you have to take me home NOW..."

A/N: 💁💜