29: Nation Builders

You step into a hotel room that was assigned in your name. Lisa's room was just next. You move inside examining the room the lighting was good, there was a window for ventilation, a queen-sized bed, and a huge dressing table.

It was the day, the ceremony was today. Every new 'senior' was assigned a room in the hotel so that they can get ready and easily reach the party. It was in the great hall of the same hotel.

One hour before the party.

Lisa entered your room. She was in a gala gown and she was looking beautiful..... And there were you..... In a bathrobe sitting in front of the dressing table with a towel on a wet hair and face buried in hands. You didn't want to meet anyone at this time. You made the staff who was assigned to make you ready for today, out of the room.

Lisa noticed you and patted your shoulder. You thought Lisa would be angry at you and scold you for not getting ready but she didn't because she knew that it was a hard time for you and you need to think a lot.

"Y/N---" before Lisa could complete anything you started shaking your head saying "I can't do this Lisa...... I can't kill...... but I can also not let go of this position like this. I decided to be a Gangsta for this.... but now I can't see it going to another person's hand when I deserve it"

"Let's just go with the flow for now.... we will think about it later. You will get what you deserve... but for now get ready we only have one hour left. Let me help you with all this".

She cleans the mess of your face and starts putting little makeup on. You were glad that no unknown person but only Lisa was helping you. When she was done with the light makeup which gave you a natural look she pushed you and made you change into the beautiful dress.

You're not concentrating on whatever was happening around you. Your mind was still filled with anger and hatred. Lisa was adjusting her dress but not letting you look in the mirror.

"Ta-Da" she made you move in front of the mirror.

"Lisa.... is that me?" you stretched on 'e'. You looked at the girl who is looking gorgeous in the mirror. "You know what? You made me unrecognizable... fucking unrecognizable" you say in a frustrated tone, but inside you were happy and admiring your own beauty.

"Oh... c'mon" Lisa slap her shoulder playfully and extended her hand to grab something on the table you but she stopped in between as you grab her wrist. You understood that she was going to make you wear a necklace. You left her hand and grab another necklace box. Your 'Y/N&JK' necklace was in it. You took it out and wore it. That thing made you complete. A soft smile formed on your lips, you brushed your finger through it and remembered your love behind it.

Your smile return to normal and expressions return to serious and little aggressive when Lisa said "let's go, we are already 5 min late."

You and Lisa enter the party. The hall was filled with many people, including rich families, politicians, some famous criminals, ex-company members, gangsters, famous mafias around the world, the staff of different shelter homes as the gang opened many branches across Asia.

Everybody admired and complimented you in their small talks and you thanked them with a fake smile. You went to the bar to have a drink, while Lisa was walking around. You saw her talking to a guy whose back was facing you. You decided to walk to them.

Lisa was talking to Kai. She saw you coming so she indicated him to turn around. When he turned to you, you were still some steps away. He unintentionally let out a little whistle when he saw you.

You walked and stood in front of them and greeted Kai "hey Kai, you are looking good, a suit really suits you"

"Y/N?!..." he called your name which sounded more like a question.

"Is something wrong?" you asked looking at yourself as you noticed his wide eyes staring at you with a little gap between his lips.

"You are looking like a—a......girl"

He chuckles a little followed by you and Lisa. You agree with him as you rarely wore any skirt or crop top when you visited the gang's building in Seoul or meet Kai. You were always in jeans or pants, shirts or jackets, etc, etc.

"I would've definitely asked you for a date if you will not be the next boss whose orders I have to follow........ Y/N the mafia leader..." he elbows you but your smile drops on the comment because you knew that it will soon be proved as a lie.

"Fuck my life..." you cruse under your breadth...and anger and hatred again surrounded you.

"Hey guys!" a voice came from behind and you turn to see Jin coming towards your group.

"Whoa! Y/N you're looking gorgeous..." Jin said when he saw you. He was in a black tuxedo which made him look more charming than anyone in the hall.

"I think that's why you don't use guns to kill because your looks are the real killer" he grins and you laughed at his comment.

Actually, you were looking hot. This black dress fits you, showing your curves, smooth skin of your back neck, and leg. The serious and little aggressive look made you look more sexy and badass. Suddenly you heard your father's voice. You look up to find him on a high platform addressing everyone present at the party.

A glass of Champagne in his one hand and a mic in another, "today the youngsters will get their new responsibilities and we will be able to get some rest---" he chuckle "---let's support our newbies to guide the gang in the right path" he raises his glass followed by the others "to the next nation builders of black nation". The hall echoed with applause.

One of the seniors said in the mic"let's make them official and we have one important announcement for the end" and then he started announcing names and posts.

Gang members were called to the stage and given honors. Slowly- slowly they all stood in a line on the stage. Kai and Lisa were also called. You were waiting for your name to be called. Jin's position was also shifted to another person, but he was young to get retire. You look at him and he shrugged back but there was no drop of sadness or disappointment rather he looked happy.

"Kim Y/N" your name was called and you walked and climbed the stage.

"The next head of Bussan branch, shelter home, and the interim underboss" he announced.

The hall filled with whispers, disappointed, confused, and shocked voices could be heard.

"Did superior made any mistake?" "I think the announcement sheet has some misprint" "she doesn't deserve such a low position" "something is wrong" the audience whispered but you could only hear your heartbreaking into million pieces.

You walked and stood beside Lisa and Kai and the announcements were continued. You felt many pairs of eyes staring at you but something different felt. The same feeling when Baekhyung was staring at you at Max's party. You were feeling a little uncomfortable. You tried to search in the audience but nothing. Only eyes looking at you with sympathy in them from down.

'Nope... he's dead' you clear your thoughts and the host suddenly announced. "The next leader on the black nation," he said and stepped away from the mic. You heard voices admiring a man's handsome face and personality but your face got pale like you have seen a ghost. You gulp harshly like your throat went dry. You felt a knot formed in your throat.

The man adjusts the mic and said "good evening, ladies and gentlemen, I'm Jeon Jungkook. Thank you for choosing me as the next leader of the black nation" the hall echoed with applause and cheers...

.

.

A/N: AYO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN and the story begin

I leave you with this cliffhanger ...... *hehe hehe*

it's not the end... not at all,