35: In your area

"Huh.......what!" you whisper in shock. He doesn't reply and hugs you tightly, his tear soaking your shoulder.

You don't know why but you return the hug. But you were too confused.

He pulled out and you wiped his tears, again don't know why but you felt like doing it. "Y/N, I know you are confused. Let me explain before you try to kill me again." He said.

"Y/N, I'm your brother, your real brother, I don't remember much about my childhood, but I the one who got missing after the war ended. I have proof" he took out a page from his pocket and hand it to you. It was a kind of identity page. When you read the information written about him your eyes widen. It was written that Baekhyung is the heir of the Kim mafia family. He was kidnapped at a young age by the head of the black nation after the defeat in the mafia war.

"Th-this says t-that" you stammered at your words and Baekhyung hugged you again.

~~

"So what should I call you?" you asked when you both calm down and sat in a corner.

"I guess ....Oppa?" he made a confusing face and shrugged.

"Hmm" you nodded.

"But the main topic is, how will we get out of here and get back to our family" he scratched his head.

"Umm Oppa! .....Appa is... Dead" you informed.

"I know" he sighed "Jackson did that" you look up at him but did not speak anything.

"So tell me something about you. What happened after our last meet" he asked.

"Nothing much..... Actually too much. I returned to the gang, did some missions, celebrated my birthday.....lost in the gang leader election---"

"Really?" his eyes widen. You nodded and continued.

"But the kick is that Jungkook became the leader" you heard a loud gasp from him.

"Who Jungkook? Your naive boyfriend from high school?"

"Yeah the one who kicked your ass hard!" you glared at your elder because you can't bear a single word against kookie.

"And do you remember Jimin, Taehyung, Yoongi, hoseok, my cousin Jin and our teacher Namjoon?"

"Yeah! You really used to hang out with them"

"Including Jungkook, they are a team, the special team of the black nation known as Bangtan Boys, the BBs. They were all the time with me protecting me." He heaves a sigh.

"No way!" he gave a louder gasp.

"But I know they really love me, even Jungkook do, I regret being rude to them at the hospital. I should've told them how much I love them and bid them a nice goodbye"

"I can see that you really love them else you would not be wearing that pendant till now." He pointed the Y/N&JK necklace in your neck. It was still there.

He spoke again "I first noticed it at max's birthday. May I see it?" he asked.

You gave a small smile before taking it out. Without any warning, he took it from your hand.

But the necklace

Slipped.

I fell on the floor giving a sound that makes your heart stop.

"Shit" you both cursed together.

You slowly picked it up and in the background, Baekhyung started apologizing "I'm so sorry, sorry y/n I dint know that it's that delicate. I wish I was more careful. I'm sorry please forgive your Oppa"

You look at your pendent examining it, ignoring his apology. You could see a crack in the edge of the heart-shaped pendant but something made your eyebrows frown. You put your thump nails between the cracks and pulled it.

"Hey, what are you doing you'll damage it more" he tried to stop you but you ignored him.

You pulled more and the heart solid divided into two hearts. Two heart shapes and there you saw thin wires and a chip kind of thing in between.

You were smart enough to identify it as a tracker. A tracker that can identify your location, which can help Jungkook and others reach you, which makes your eyes shine in J- Hope... I mean hope.

"Oppa it's a tracker"

"Huh"

"It's a tracker Oppa we can get out of here... they must be coming" you smiled "I love you Jeon Jungkook" you shouted and kissed the pendant.

Bang...Bang...Bang...

Three gunshots were heard from a distance. Then footsteps towards you.

Just after 10 seconds.

Three figures came under your vision.

It was Bangtan.

It was your people.

Taehyung, Namjoon and Lisa.

Standing outside your prison

A smile form on your and their lips when your eyes met.

Watch out now Jackson and welcome

Bangtan in your area (+ Lisa)