23: Same but Different

You woke up greeted by the ceiling. You sit up rubbing your eyes, pushing the blanket off. You look around examining the room. Everything was different. Wall, curtains, bed, and your clothes were different. Your situation was the same when you woke up at Jungkook's house in his cloth after the fight with Jackson.

But something more was different

It was not jungkook's room, not even his house, and the clothes you were wearing were not his. The room you were in was unfamiliar. But you were not in shock. Your mood, your expressions, everything is normal like you were expecting this.

You slide your legs off the bed and walked towards the nearest window, opening the curtains to look out of the window to the calm street of Seoul. Your home was near; walking distance to Jisso's home, 10 minutes of biking from your house was the building which you were inside you.

Your house was close but seems too far to return. You sigh looking out. The door behind you opened and a deep female voice coming behind for mask which seems a little robotic because of the mask greet you "ohh you woke up miss 'gangsta out on holiday till the next trouble'!!"

You don't flinch, don't get any shock, you don't even turn and reply "stop calling me that Lisa" still looking outside the window.

"How did you know it's me" Lisa step closer removing her mask. You turn to her "dude you are my only female best friend" you make inverted commas in the air with your finger on 'Female best friend' and smile at her "and babe I'm a Gangster like you but a better one" you brag but give a smile.

She smiled back giving you an unexpected hug by rushing and bumping her body to yours

"Owwww...Lisa my elbow, I had stitches," you whine as she accidentally presses your elbow hard. She pulled out and you drag her and make you both sit on the bed. You spread your hands open "now hug me properly" giggle and she also giggled giving you a proper hug.

"I miss you," she says. "Oh Lisa, my last visit was just 2 weeks ago and you already miss my kicks and punches?" She nodded and giggled against your shoulder.

You both pull out she asked you about your health. You gave honest answers as there was nothing that you hide from her.

"Are you hiding something from me?" she asked with narrowing her eyes. You just shrug.

"Yeah, these clothes are biting me" you answer adjusting your clothes. "But I saw someone else's biting when I was changing your clothes which are biting you." Your eyes widen at her words.

"Who is JK?"Lisa asked pointing at the pendant on the side table.

You sigh and fold your arms "don't act dumb I know you know him and you saw him yesterday night with me when you gave me that medicine at the hospital" you said and her eyes widen. "You knew that was me, but how? I made sure that I am unrecognizable"

You smirk "again let me remind you we are best friends. I know you better than anyone-"

"And that's why I punished you with that bitter medicine" Lisa cut and started laughing. And you made a funny face remembering the bitter taste of the bitter medicine.

"Tell me more about your Mr. JK" she elbow you. "His name is Jungkook..... And weren't you asked to keep an eye or something on me and you are asking like you don't know anything" you spoke.

"No...... boss didn't ask me to keep an eye on you but I'm sure he has appointed someone. Last night he asked me to bring you here as the stupid you have revealed your identity. Seems he has a source that is keeping an eye on you." Lisa clear things.

You gave a nod in understanding. "So let me recite you about me and Jungkook" you started explaining events to her about you and Jungkook. After every second you were telling her how caring, handsome, funny, savage, strong and the perfect one is Jungkook.

".............. then he gave me that chain and my pendent and his bracelet and connected, mean they look same ........" your eyes lit up "then we kissed but Jimin's call interrupted us" you gave a sad pout "but we move to the party were Baekhyung started a fight, my doubt was correct that he knew me" you narrow your eyes "I was prepared as I also noticed his stare at school, that's why I took the gun with me. He pointed the gun at jungkook and I had to use it. But I didn't. Someone else shot him" you made a confused face "his death didn't seem right to me, I fell it like a mistake, the way-way h-he stared me when the bullet buried in his chest, his men took him, he was killed, shot in front of my eyes. I don't know who did and everyone thinks I did" you drop your head stare at the floor.

Lisa pat your shoulder "I know Y/n you can't kill. That the only point where I'm better than you. You don't kill and there is nothing wrong with it as you make the opponent suffer and beg for death, which made you one of the most dangerous and a young member of the gang" you smile at her because her words gave you confidence. "So you are dating a kid?" Lisa ask and giggle. You make a face "no, I'm just a year older. And he doesn't even look like 17, he seems elder to me ..... Leave I don't know, I just love him. Now let me get back to what I was saying". You continue your story "so when we were in the car on the way to the hospital. I was worried but Jungkook comforts me. He also said that he loved---" you stop in between, your eyes widen, mouth open as you remember that moment "—disaster..... DISASTER. DISASTER. DISASTER" you fall on the bed and started stomping like a small kid. "Y/N what's wrong?" Lisa asked you giggling as your action was making you look cute. " he confessed his love to me and I wanted to say it back as I really do love him but every time I tried someone or the other cut my words in between," you say without taking any breadth and hug your knees.

"I know you love him and I'm sure he knew that you do but...."her expression change from happy to a little sad ".....do your father know about this?"

"I don't know, maybe I think he knows" you reply.

Lisa heaves a sigh "You know Y/N I don't think the boss will allow you to do such things now......I mean love friendship etc..... After you have reviled and put them in danger."

You nod to her and she continued "but I think your father will understand....... Y/N why do you put more problems on your father when you know that he has the responsibility of the whole black nation gang on his shoulder"

"Lisa can you please stop blaming me, I know my father is our boss, he has to look after the whole gang and I'm such an asshole who creates problems but what can I do now ....nothing!!!"

"Boss... I mean your father told me that he will be here to meet you in approximately" *knock* a knock at the door was heard "now" Lisa completed her sentence and you bury your head in your knees.

A/N: INFO RELATED TO THE STORY...

So basically, Y/N was born in a mafia family. The gang is 'black nation', her father is the leader, she is also a gangster but she and her parents decided to step her away from the criminal world for the meantime as she wanted to complete her studies but one day return to the gang. No one in the outside world knows about the reality of the black nation, how they work, what they do, nothing but they are quite popular as it is believed that they control everything... as the story will proceed the thing will get more clear .....

You can ask if there are any quires

THANK YOU FOR READING

LOVE Y'ALL