39: blood sweat and tears

Everyone's head shot up on the new information a louder gasp left their mouth. Then everybody turns to Taehyung who was equally shocked, staring at Mr. Park with wide eyes and jaw dropped.

"And why should I trust you on this?" you asked the aged man.

"Because it's the truth. Why would I lie after committing that I killed my wife and tried to kidnap my own son" he replied giving you a strong reason to trust him

"And do you know what else you should know? That you should start counting your last breadths" he took out his gun, not pointing at anyone, his hands on his sides.

"You felt your watch vibrate against your wrist and you knew it was the time. A smirk formed on your lips and you said "counting will be done but of your last breadths your countdown has been started" another vibrate at your watch and you started the back count "10", at the moment there was a loud voice of gunshot heard from outside the building.

"9" Jungkook yelled and another gunshot.

"Check outside they have their men" Mr. Park commanded

"8" Namjoon voice came and sound of a gunshot.

"7" Yoongi shouted and another gunshot.

"What's happening?" Jackson yelled

"6," Lisa said with a bang sound in the background

"5" Kai yelled followed by a gunshot

Panic filled face of Mr. Park was looking here and there making you smug widely

Jin shouted "4" and a gunshot was heard.

"3" Taehyung yelled and a gunshot was heard.

"You all will die with this" Mr. Park lifted his gun, swaying his hands over everyone, not a particular target.

"2" Jimin shouted and a louder gunshot sound came.

Then there was some second of pause. But those seconds were enough for Baekhyung to realize something "they.... They are nine. They should be ten" he said and his face got pale

"What do you mean?" Mr. Park got confused

"Only nine entered boss." One of the men added.

"But there should be ten, one is missing" Baekhyung gasped

"No time for this, I end them and their game now" he pointed his gun first at Jungkook, but kook just smirked and said "you controlled the starting, but the end will be decided by us. And you are in the end game now." He tilted his head and smirked

The watches everyone wearing vibrated and you all shouted together "one" and at that very count, the wall on the right side of you collapsed, broken, throwing bricks and other material as you all ducked down. A sight of a truck came, dusted with the wall's material, and Hoseok jumped off the driving seat with a gun in his hand, started shooting over black code men.

Men of the black nation came out of the truck. The truck was filled with around fifty to sixty black nation's armed men.

Hoseok removed you all from the cuffs.

Everything was going according to your plan. The plan you made that morning.

A short flashback to morning

"Guys I drugged Baekhyung last night. He will be asleep for a longer time, we can plan now. I know he is not my brother, he was asked to be, by the head of the black code, which is still anonymous to us. It's a trap and all we have to do is walk into it."