37: T for Trust

when i wrote this i was unaware of things called "ships" so i mated anyone i felt like. if anyone is uncomfortable with Blacktan ships don't read that part. I'm not a shipper of other girl group x bts. its just i needed character and side romance. i was a young writer and as i know people are sensitive on these topics i decided to explain myself. And I'm too late to change it. so just a warning. jimin x jisso and tae x lisa ahead. 

You all settled in the room inside that small house. "So who first?" Jin asked.

"Let me!" Baekhyun raised his hands "I'm one of you... I mean I don't know if you really know the story about Kim's family's lost son but I want to tell you that it's me! I got a piece of info when I was checking one of the old deal records, I'm the son of Kim Y/F/N and Y/N's brother" everyone nodded but hesitated to trust him, you turned to him with your most appealing eye smile and then turn your face to another side. A smirk captured the lips and you let out a silent chuckle, no one noticed you.

Jisso came into your part of the view. Concerned expression spread all over your face as you noticed her. "Jisso" you whispered and everyone turned to you and then to Jisso.

"Yeah, now my turn." She forces a smile but failed to fix it on her face. "When I reached my home after a trip by Taehyung and Namjoon, some days later slowly everyone got disappeared, I was not able to find anyone, Taehyung, Jungkook...... jimin...... I missed him--- them... I missed them, about a month passed like this and I was getting worried. I decided to look for the things I don't know. In the while, I was concerned about Jackson because he was one of Baekhyung's close friends but the next day after a talk with him, I got kidnapped. They t-tortured m-me *shaky voice* asked m-me for in-information, I didn't know anything about you or your gang or you b-business but they *sniff* still tortured me. Made me starve for a week... I did not do anything but st-still they---" she started crying and Jimin hugged her tightly who was sitting next to her.

"I'm sorry...... I'm sorry Jisso" you spoke feeling guilty "it all my fault, I'm sorry" your voice turning shaky.

Baekhyun extends his hands to your back but jungkook's hand landed and he pulled you in a hug, giving a death glare to Baekhyung who pulls back his hand and gave a nervous smile.

After a small conversation, you all had some food.

"There are enough rooms upstairs, we all should rest now" Yoongi informed and everyone moved upstairs.

You saw Jungkook in the corridor "where are you going?" you asked as he turned to you "looking for a room"

You held his hands and dragged him to a room that had a king-sized bed. "Stay with me tonight......and forever."

He interweaves your hand with his, gave a soft smile "thank you for giving me a chance... I love you" you jumped on him in a bone-crushing hug. "I love you too"

"Thanks for being mine"

"I was and I will be always yours......Oppa..." you seductively whispered in his ears. You felt him smiling at your neck and the next thing you felt a peck on your neck before he bit and then sucked at it. You unwittingly let out a whimper. He lifts you to the bed and pinned you at it.

You again felt him giving you a mark on your neck but now at another spot... it gave a sharp sting pain but to you, it was a pleasure that you gave out a loud moan. Lifting his head you catch his lips in a kiss. Opening your lips you let his tongue slide in. His hands exploring every part of your body were now sliding under your top as he moaned when you sucked at his tongue.