12: Don't Touch

"Why do you think in that way?"He asks with a soft voice, he was no more smiling.

"It's just... I have reasons... you don't know me Jungkook. Even I don't know myself totally. I have things which I can't tell you, I can't tell anyone. I just don't want you to get hurt" you exhale out.

"I understand Y/N, I also have secrets and I want to tell you but at the right time. I know you don't want to hurt me and make me regret my decision but I thought before saying it to you, I meant it Y/N. I like Y/N who is in front of me also the Y/N I don't know, the one who is there in some corner of you but never came out. I want to know that Y/N also but when you want to tell me..... I really like you and I mean it"

You sigh "thanks Jungkook for understanding me. I like you back but for now, it's not like I'm rejecting you, I just need some time to think" 

"I can wait for you" he gives a sweet smile. You hug him again.

After some time you both walk down towards the car. "Would you like to have ice cream?" he asks you with a smile.

You notice that the ice cream parlor was just some steps away. You smile back and nod to him "okay ill just come" he walks towards the parlor and you just stand near the car waiting for him.

"Hey Y/N....." a voice came from behind you turn to see that it was Jackson and there were some other boys behind him who were unknown to you "What are you doing here and at this time?" he said.

You look around and found that the road was empty and it was quite dark. You were standing there with Jackson and some unknown boys under a street light.

"What are you doing here Jackson?"You ask him with a serious tone.

"Right now I'm staring at you hot look" he answered and a smirk formed at the corner of his lips. "And you know what... I like you" your eyes grew wide on his words. He took a step towards you and leans forward to whisper in your ear "but just sexually" he said in your ear with a smirk on his face and step back from you.

You start getting angry with his actions and you decided to speak. You raise your hand and put a middle finger in front of his face "and I don't give a fuck about your fake feelings towards me ...." You reply with a smirk.

"YOU," Jackson says angrily. He holds your wrist and twists it. You turn around and hit your elbow back up so that it can hit him. He grew in pain. He stepped back rubbing his nose and then you turn and kick his stomach. He fell, "go home Jackson, I don't want to have unnecessary fights" you warn him. He gets up with an angry face and kicks your stomach. You were not ready for this so you fall but stop in mid-air. You look up and saw Jungkook holding you.

He helped you to stand, his eyes were locked with Jackson and you saw a Jungkook, you have never seen before. His expressions were dangerous, anger was filled in his face. "How dare you?" he grinned to his teeth. Jackson was normal.

Jungkook ran to him and they start fighting like trained fighters which make you confuse. Suddenly you saw one of the boys was moving towards them to save Jackson.

You ran to the boys who were unknown and decided to keep them away from Jungkook.

Those boys were weak in comparison to your punches and kicks. They were easy for you to fight. You, Jackson, Jungkook were fighting like trained fighters even your moves were professional. All boys fall on the ground including Jackson.

You turn to Jungkook. You both were injured. The next moment when you start moving towards him, you saw his eyes getting wide and he shouted "behind..." before you could turn and you felt something heavy bang your head. You press your head with both hands as you felt a heavy pain. You start feeling dizzy and you fell down. Your vision got blurred. The last thing you was Jungkook hitting the guy who hit you and he took you in his arms.

After that everything around you blacks out.........