7: Group study

Many days past your parents still did not return home as they were too busy and now you are your school attending math class. If there is anything on earth that you cannot do is MATH and what you hate the most is MATH.

Jisso was sitting next to you. Behind you Jungkook and Jimin and beside their bench Taehyung and Max was sitting.

After that long torture from math, class ended. You were feeling tired, there was just one more hour left for school to get over.

You ask the girl sitting next to you "Hey Jisso can you help me with maths...... I really didn't get anything during the class. You know maths is not my thing"

Jisso look at you and giggle "ok I'll help you with it, meet me today at my house"

Taehyung raise his one hand and said "Yah!! Jisso even we need help with maths" indicating him and Max.

Jisso and Max were your good friend many times you, Jimin, and Taehyung help them with different work. You also saved Jisso from some kids who used to bully her, you were not a person who can tolerate stuff like bullying as you can see a Young Y/N in that suffering child who used to get bullied. But after some time, Jimin saved you from those bad kids and you also became a tough girl. Jisso was a sweet friend, she also never refuse to help you with things which were out of your potential like maths.

"Fine guys then let's have a group study session today, at my house" Jisso smiled to you all and then turned to Jimin and Jungkook to ask them "would you guys like to come?"

" Yeah, why not, sure" jungkook was the first one to reply and he looked at you. Jimin senses something and said "I'll be there but may get a little late, have some work to do. Jungkook can you pick Y/N from her house to Jisso's?" He turned to jungkook. Jungkook nodded in reply.

You can tell that Jimin did this intentionally. He was in control in the smile and you also knew what 'work' he had ........ maybe something for Jisso as he had a little crush on her.

Jisso clapped her hands in excitement "ok sounds good ....let's meet at 5:00 this evening"
"Better, we will get free by 7:00, I have to go somewhere" you added.

--

You were at your home getting ready for going to Jisso's house. Jin was not at home, he was out, he told you that he will be back by night...

You dressed up casually in a white-colored top, denim jeans, and shoes. Your hair was open brushing your shoulder. You were ready and about to call jungkook.

Yes, you got his number, actually, you both exchange your number as you become a good friend. You both also started spending time together and you found that he was not as innocent as he looked but a Savage person.
And the doorbell ring. It was jungkook. You open the door and saw he was wearing a white shirt and denim.

Wait did you both decided on your outfit!! ...... actually, compatibility is the best word that should be used here.

He was looking freaking hot in that outfit. You were about to give him a compliment but he spoke first "you are looking.....mm.... hot" you could see his expression, he really liked your looks "thanks....I just picked what was in front of me" you said but a Memory flash in your mind

you were struggling to find something to wear, changing dress after dress "too simple.... too fashionable ...too heavy .....too Sober...." you wanted to look good as you know that jungkook was going to pick you.

"you are also looking good," you said and he gave you a smile thanking you.

" let's go," you said picking up your bag. You both walked out of your house.
Your back was quite heavy as it contains some books and other stuff.

You both stepped into his car and move towards Jisso's house but you both didn't even realize that YOU BOTH WERE LOOKING SAME!!!!

The ride to Jisso's house was fun. You both talked a lot about random stuff, laughing and joking. You like each other's company. You arrived at the location and move inside the house as the door was open. You saw Jisso, Taehyung, and Max at the table. Jisso notices you and makes a confused face and you get confused by her expression.

She opened her mouth without even thinking and ask you "Are you guys dating??!" You and jungkook look at each other and turn to her " no?.." you and jungkook said and made a questioning face. He asks her "Why do you think like that?"

" BECAUSE.... you people are wearing almost the same clothes...
like couples are doing these days ......I mean it is trending" she answered.

You both again look at each other and look at yourself "It's just a coincidence" you defend yourself. Everyone started laughing and You and jungkook start blushing.

There was an awkward air for some time.

You all started to study Jimin also joined you after some time. He also bought some flowers for Jisso. You and Jungkook got a chance to take your revenge and tease Jimin and Jisso.

It was almost seven you look at your watch and started to pack your things. Jungkook look at you and with confused eyes, you sense his question and whisper to him "I told you that today I have to go somewhere"

"Shall I drop you, it's dark and not safe outside at this time?" he asked. You love Jungkook's caring behavior toward you.

You took a glance from the window, it was becoming dark but you shook your head and give an expression which says 'I'll be fine' and you walk out.

Jimin notices Jungkook's concerned face and give a pat on his shoulder and said "she does this almost twice a week. 1 day I ask her about this but she said that she goes to her secret place to spend time in some solitude and peace of mind.... she will be ok don't worry... she is going to her place" Jungkook understood something and sigh in relief.

You were walking down the empty street of Seoul it was getting a little cold but you continue to walk. During the walk, you sometimes felt that something or someone was following you but you didn't turn to look who it was.

When you were totally sure that someone is behind you.
You enter a public ladies toilet which was at the end of the road. You enter and lock it. You took your phone out. After texting someone you went inside one of the cubicles with your bag. when you came out you were in another dress, it was like a sporty outfit with a sports bra, a spaghetti top over it, shorts. You wore a jacket over it and tie your hair in a ponytail.

Your bag was heavy because of these clothes and books. You checked your phone there was nothing like a notification or anything, suddenly your phone makeup a Bzzz.. sound. There was a text message you reply to it immediately and then sigh.

You pick your bag and unlock the door you took a glance, ensuring that there was no one. You start to walk again.

You stood in front of a big building. You went inside and call the lift. When it opened you went inside and give a nod to the guard sitting inside. The lift gets closed and started going down to the basement.