8: Slipped

Jung kook POV

He was lying on his bed staring at the ceiling. His expression looks like he was thinking something.

Actually, images of Y/N smiling and laughing were playing into his mind. He smiled to himself remembering when Y/N pout like a child when she attacks food like it is everything, the way she looks at him and gave shy smile.

She is just so pretty...... and I think I really like her...... I really do ..... Should I tell her? .....yeah I should .... And I will... Yes, I will, for sure. Thoughts run into his mind.

"I will" he nods to himself. "But... Will she accept me? She might refuse, reject me... she is an over-thinker-" he chuckled "-and there are things which keep on reminding her of herself-" his smile drop "-and it's a solid reason for her to reject me..... But maybe can 'go with the flow' something like that...... I don't know.... Agh!! Jung kook what is happening" he slaps his forehead and continues as he realizes something "was I talking to myself?" he questions his stupidity "you have gone crazy Jeon..... Yeah crazy for her I think". He closes his eyes and went to sleep.

----

The next morning Jungkook was walking to school. He crossed the road and went to stand near a bench on the footpath. Someone pat on his shoulder. He turns a see Taehyung smiling, Hoseok and Yoongi behind him.

"Let's go," Taehyung said and starts walking followed by the other three.

It was a routine for all four of them now to walk together to school. Before it was three but Jungkook joined as he made a good friendship with them and often entered in the mains.

Jimin and Y/N came together as they lived close to each other and these four boys walk together laughing and giggling, cracking jokes, making fun and of course, teasing...

"Y/N and Jimin have reached the school. Jimin just texted me." Hoseok informs. Jungkook smiled a little at your name but control it. "Already?" Yoongi asked and it was a valid question. "yeah, Y/N's parents have returned from their business trip-" Hoseok replied "-her mother was unaware of the timing so she sent her early.-" everyone giggled a little "-Jimin also told me that her mother called him and asked him to take Y/N school and she didn't even listen to Jimin and Y/N when they were trying to explain that it was too early." Everyone started laughing.

When they reached school, Hoseok and Yoongi move to their classes and Taehyung and Jungkook to theirs. When they reached the class Jungkook's eyes drop on Y/N who was sitting alone on the second last bench. His eyes grew wide and he whispers to himself "oh...no" when he saw her...

Her chin was resting on her palm as her hand elbow the table and the other hand was resting on the table. There was a sticky bandage on her right cheekbone and her elbow was wrapped in a bandage of the hand which was resting on the table.

When Y/N saw Jungkook and Taehyung at the door and found Jungkook staring at her with wide eyes. She just passes a soft smile.

Jung kook move to her slowly and took a seat beside her.

"Are you okay?"He asks with confronting eyes.

"Yeah... I'm perfect" she smirked.

"Then what is this... I mean the bandages"

"Oh... this....um...if I will tell you, you will laugh at me" she giggled a little and Jungkook just shook his head like he was saying 'no I will not laugh, I promise'.

"Fine then... I just fell in the bathroom" she breathes out and shut her eyes in embarrassment.

Y/N POV

The next moment you open your eyes and see that Jung kook lips were pressed into each other making a thin line. He was controlling hard not to laugh. He slowly turns to the other side. He was not facing you. His shoulder started shaking up and down and you can sense that he let out a little laughter but was not making any sound.

You poke a finger into his stomach. Your action makes him burst into laughter but controls it after a second.

"Sorry .......Y/N I'm sorry" he turned to you.

You narrow your eyes to him but you were still smiling when he was turning to you.

It was you, who burst into laughter because the way he was apologizing to you between his breadths was too funny. He let out his laugh after watching you laughing.

You both were laughing but you saw Taehyung coming towards you. His smile dropped when he saw your bandages and ask the same questions which Jungkook asked you. But he did a little extra. He pulled Jung kook from where he was sitting and sat there. Jungkook just stares at Taehyung with an irritated and jealous look like he wants to say 'dude I was sitting with her and talking' or something like that.

Taehyung continues with his question and answers session with you and Jungkook and Jimin settled on the seat behind you.

When Taehyung was over with his Q.A. session and also laughing. Jungkook gave a pat on your shoulder, you turned your head towards him. "Y/N can we talk?" he asked you. You fully turn to him on his question. "I mean Y/N ...um... I really-....mn." he hesitated. And you were just looking at him with a confused face.

"Good morning class" Namjoon enter the class.

You turn to the front noticing the teacher and Jungkook just curse himself under his breath.

A/N: hey ..... Thank you for reading.....

sorry for a lame chapter....XD

please support me with your votes and comments... 💁💜