14: Pancakes

After you both released from your hugs and sat on the bed he asks you what happened last night between you and Jackson when he was gone. You explained to him everything is expression was turning from anger to caring and then to anger when you were speaking you also informed him about Ara that she is not here.

After listening to you he nodded and said "now we should avoid Jackson" you give a nod and he continued "I will not let anything happened to you or our relationship" you smile at his words.

There was a moment of silence between you and Jungkook then a weird sound came from nowhere. After a second you realize that it was from your stomach. You blush in embarrassment. You were hungry; you didn't have anything last night.

Of course, Jungkook fed you when you were 'hanging out' but it's been a long interval. Jungkook also recognized it and asked "are you hungry?" you pout like a baby and give a big nod like a 4-year child. He giggles at your expression "how can you be so cute..." you blush at his response.

he spoke again "okay... you go get fresh" pointing towards the bathroom "and I'll check if there is something to eat" you both stand and start walking. You walk into the bathroom.

After you refresh, you walk out of the room. You were in your clothes as you found them on the bed when you came out of the room. Jungkook put them for you. You were in the living room now, looking here and there searching for him, as this place was unfamiliar to you.

You suddenly saw him in a room. When you reach there you notice that it was not actually a room it was a kitchen and Jungkook was near the stove. He saw you coming and gives his bunny smile which makes you feel tickled. When you notice what Jungkook was doing you gasp "whoa! You cook also?" he gave you a nod and answered, "yeah I do, I lost my parents at a young age so I have to do everything on my own as I don't have anything or anyone on my side".

You came near and stand next to him "you have me now" you give a sweet smile he smiles back and you continue "but cooking is still on you because I cannot make anything" you raise your hands in surrender. He laughs a little and you join him in laughing.

You went and sat at a dining table. "they are ready~" Jungkook came and sat next to you after placing a plate on the table "pancakes!!" You cheer, he placed one on the plate in front of you and one on his plate and start eating but you didn't. You make a sound "Aaaaaa..." he turned to you and found you with your mouth wide open like you want him to feed you.

He laughed at your childish behavior but he loved it. He filled your mouth with the pancake.

When you both finish eating Jungkook turned to you "hey Y/N, listen care--" a Knock at the door cut him. You both flinch at the knock. It looks like someone banging hard you both got scared a little when someone shouted

"Open it damn it!!! Or else I will suck your Inside Out"...

💁💜