Chapter 63 - Dreamcatchers

"Oh, I should've got a haircut." Noah mutters into the hand mirror I hand over to him, as he runs his hand over his hair.

I shake my head and connect my eyes with his as I disagree instantly "Stop it, your hair looks great Mr. S."

Noah softens his face towards me, though his attention moves over to Stiles as he walks over towards me, shrugging with his statement "Well, you know someone your age should be happy you still have hair to cut."

I elbow Stiles in the ribs, earning him to make a noise and share a look with me.

Chuckling at the confused look adorning his face, I shake my head softly as Scott chimes in on the other side of me "I think you look great."

Noah shakes his head at Stiles and smiles towards Scott with his words "Well, thank you, son I should have had."

Stiles smiles before he registers exactly what his dad said and he moves his wounded look between us.

I chuckle softly and lay the side of my head on his shoulder, watching as Noah continues to let his nerves get the best of him.

Drawing his brows in, he starts to undo the tie he has on while he lets out a sigh, "Oh, what the hell am I doing? This is a terrible idea."

I lift my head off Stiles' shoulder before he moves forward to stop his dad's movements and fixes his tie "What, Dad... Dad, it's one date, okay? The town of Beacon Hills won't implode while you're out with one woman. Or man."

I snort with the look Noah throws him before he answers "It's a woman, Stiles."

Smirking towards Stiles, I watch as he nods once with his dad's answer "Okay."

Noah smirks and continues "A very beautiful woman."

"What beautiful woman, by the way?" Stiles implores and Noah smiles brighter as he leans closer to us "None of your business. Either one of you."

Stiles makes a face as he moves his eyes between his dad and over to us as he jams his tongue into his cheek.

I smirk and shake my head already knowing what he's going to say when he turns back towards his dad with his brows drawn inwards "I want to know."

Scott shares a chuckle with me as I cross my arms over my front and raise my brows quickly with my amusement.

Noah huffs and looks down to his outfit again, I step forward and fix his tie before setting my hands on his shoulders, "You look great, now go and have a great time– please, you deserve it."

Noah smiles as he connects his eyes with mine "Thanks kid."

"Stilinski!" a voice booms outside in the other room causing me to jump slightly and drop my hands back down to my side.

We turn towards the window and I furrow my brows, sharing a look with Stiles before we again hear the bellowing voice "Stilinski!"

Noah lets out a sigh before he walks towards the door to his office with Scott, Stiles and I following close behind him.

We walk out and come to a stop just behind Noah as the kid responsible for the shouting, connects his eyes with Noah's and continues with pure hatred laced through his words "I'm going to kill you."

Releasing an exasperated sigh, Noah lifts his arm out to his side "Donovan, if you think that shocks me, remember it was well-documented in your Anger Expression Inventory– deputies, escort the prisoner out."

Jordan and the other deputy nod towards Noah before they start to walk towards the door again.

Donovan has other plans though as he pulls against them and looks back towards Noah "I'm not angry like I'm gonna throw a brick through your window. I'm angry, like I'm going to find you, I'm going to get a knife and I'm going to stab you with it until you're dead" what a thorough little sociopath