Prologue

" In the light of the moon, The wolves will always call you back

The wolves will always call you back."

___

Rain poured down heavily on to earth, piercing its way through the thick conifers leaves. Leaving the air in a cold state, making every little creature go back to their home, hiding from the low temperature and the harsh water pouring down. Every other creature besides it.

It runs so fast, ambushing the rain and the cold air with its lengthy raven black fur. Honestly, it was so dark, it might be a shade darker than the night sky itself. Leaves fell right onto its fur but still, it doesn't budge and keep running through the rain without hesitation in its glimmering eyes. Not a single cold it felt.

As the rain pour faster and faster, the thing itself wasn't stopping. Instead, it ambushes even faster to get to its destination. After passing fifteen minutes into the deep conifer forest, The glistening yellow eyes twitch when he heard the sound of bells, the bright lights coming from lanterns, and as he picked the sounds of people talking, he stops his track at the view in front of him.

It was a party. A celebration perhaps, but for what?

Without wasting any more minutes, He soon transform its figure from being the infamous mythical four feet creature to a simple human being, taking clothes which he had kept under one of the tall conifer trees. The once raven black fur turns into a tan human flesh as the yellow eyes turn into regular brown human eyes.

Two people were guarding this party from the heavy rain as He walks passed them and through the crowded space in front, shined by the lanterns around him. He pushes gently people by people. Some were drinking, some talking about this week's gossip and some even dare to devour each other mouths. He sneered at the view as he walks furthermore into the crowd.

"Jungkook!" The man turns to look at the source of the light voice, calling his name. When he catches the figure, he quickly walks to the person.

"Mother, what's this all about? What are we celebrating?". He asked, eyebrows furrowed observing every inch of the room. "Oh honey, haven't you heard the news?" The woman asked.

"What news?" He replied, getting even more confused. The woman caresses the boy's cheek as she whispers with pride filling her voice, although she knew the news will break his heart.

"Your brother got himself a luna".

As soon as those words came out of the woman's lips, Jungkook's body stiffen, trying to absorb clearly all the words into his brain. "what?" He asked once again, making sure his mother wasn't trying to prank him even though he knew it's almost impossible for her to do such a thing.

"There". The beautiful woman pointed with her chin at the direction, directly behind Jungkook's body. He gulped down as he turns around slowly, eyes trying to find the target as if it was his most wanted meal.

But too bad for him, it was true. His brown eyes catches the figure- actually no, two figures that were standing in the middle of the crowd, both hands gripping champagne glasses as they shouted something and clear happiness plastered on their face.

Again, his body went tense. The sharp jawline he has clenches hard with gritted teeth as he walks passing through the crowds in front of him, this time it wasn't gentle.

He was furious.

Everyone in the room could tell and even feel his raging aura radiating off of his masculine body as he passes everyone until he stops right in front of the two figures. The groom or perhaps Jungkook's brother turns around, hastily meeting the cold brown eyes he grew familiar with.

"Jungkook." He said slightly above a whisper as they both hold their eye contact. Jungkook didn't even spare a glance at the woman standing right beside his brother.

The whole room went silent, all eyes were on them. It was as if the whole crowd knew what was about to occur in front of them. The infamous brothera, the royal blood of the pack, the sons of their Alpha are mostly going to have their claws right at each other's neck.

Jungkook's brother took a step closer as he says loudly enough for everyone in the crowd to hear "I didn't tell you cause I knew your immature ass wouldn't accept the truth that I have found my luna, so from now on the throne is mine."

Hearing those words slipped out of the man's mouth made Jungkook feel even more furious and irritating than he was before, His heart aches to see clearly his brother doesn't give a damn about him. He too takes a step closer, chin up challenging the man in front of him.

"You knew how bad I wanted the throne-" Before he could even finish his sentence, Jungkook's brother chuckled deep within his voice as he says "It doesn't matter now."

Unfortunately, that was enough for Jungkook to change his cold brown eyes into his sharp glistening gold eyes, ready to turn into his monster form anytime by now. Same goes with his brother, eyes changing from his black ones to his dark blue ones darting right back at Jungkook.

"ENOUGH." A loud voice echoed through the crowd, actually, it might have been echoed through the whole forest seeing how loud it was. Both men turn around, already guessing who they're going to face.

Stood there was their father, the real Alpha of the pack. His eyes were dangerously targeting them. Standing beside him was their mother. Her hand was hooked onto her husband's arm as they both watch their son was ready to risk it all just for the throne. 

"Stop it both of you." Her mother said lightly as she too was targeting her daggers right at them. Both of them grew quiet as they waited for their parents to speak more.

"Jungkook, stop being immature. It wasn't your brother's fault that you were cursed, besides i've been planning all along for your brother to have the throne." The alpha spoke loud and clear, turning the room's atmosphere to be tensed. Their mother figure turns quickly at her husband, eyes widening "Ji-Wok!" She exclaimed, knowing Jungkook will feel heartbroken hearing this. Soon, whispers were heard all around the room.

Jungkook clenches his jaw even tighter, hearing those words coming out of his own father's mouth. Feeling embarrassed and mostly betrayed that his own father just spoke that out loud, he growls as he spares a short hateful glance at his father before running away from the place.

As he went further and further deep into the forest, his body soon transform once again into the familiar raven black fur.

"I'll get my luna, and my throne. Just so you wait and see."

___

HI GUYS!

So how was it? I'm sorry if I may make you uncomfortable or confused:( it's just a prologue you guys! Don't worry the plot will start at the first chapter so stay tune!🥰

SEE YOU MY LOVEBIRDS! 💜