Chapter 7: A mate's sign

"Running in the moonlight darling, we're dancing in the open waves Oh, how I crave you"

Oh, how I crave you"

____

Bright lime colored hues painted through the open sky, heat radiating from the big round source above. Adorning ever so slightly towards the littlest creature on the ground. Lovebirds chirped, hanging on the crooked branches of the tall conifer trees, accidentally waking the helpless body laying not far from it.

A loud groan escaped Jungkook's lips, from the back of his sore throat. He graced his lips with his tongue, as he reached his hands towards the wind. Opening his eyes slowly, the man lets out a groan once more.

"Fucking hell, my head is throbbing."

Jungkook breathed as he keeps his eyes shut tight this time, trying somewhat to ignore the immense pain he felt in his head. Opening his eyes again, looking around.

Then it hit him, He transformed last night.

Seeing the forest's condition now, perhaps he did transform but for a certain cause. Not long before memories came flying back in his head, recalling what he did last night, he cursed. Echoing, the lovebirds fly away on the air, not looking back as they did.

" I killed a rogue didn't i? "

He whispered likely to himself, seeing that nobody is around. He looks at sky, silently contemplating of his condition.

He just killed a rogue, who was clearly trying hard to not encounter a territory but unfortunately for him, he met Jungkook. The son of the Alpha, the son of the one who supposedly wise and owner of a knowledgeable pack.

Father is definitely going to kill him, not that it mattered though, that's what Jungkook thinks. Jungkook has always been avoiding his father, since the day he knew he wasn't accepted in the first place. His father always mentally abusive towards him since he was just a little werewolf.

Resulting Jungkook being as cold as he can be when it comes to his pack or his so called 'family' .

'So much for a wise alpha huh?' Jungkook thought.

The only person who ever made Jungkook feel wanted in that family, was his mother and his older brother, yet perhaps his older brother was too competitive and hateful to begin with, let's face it, the older changed.

He remembers clearly inside his head, the voice of his father saying

"You were never wanted here kid, say thank you towards your mother or else i wouldn't take you as my child in the first place."