Chapter 11: Tension

"My mind was far too drown within you that I forgot who myself was

"My mind was far too drown within you that I forgot who myself was."

____

"W—what?"

My breath accelerated after I heard what came out of the boy's lips. Did I hear it right? Am I seriously losing my mind? I clasped my hands tighter, as I bit my bottom lip out of nervousness, waiting for him to explain his intention.

"I— uhm, I saw you're still standing outside the cafe so I figured perhaps you need a ride home?" He asked back, eyes brightening making him look as endearing as a human being can be.

"But, Why?" I asked, simply out of curiosity.

"The reason is quite simple actually, I'm following my guts."

"Wait wait, so you're saying... your gut is basically telling you to give me a ride home?? What- Why?" I uttered confusingly, feeling a bit weirded out by the sudden situation.

Strangely, he nods firmly, making his deep black hair bounces up slightly as he tug his plump lips beneath his teeth in the most subtle possible way a human ever could.

I look at him bedazzled, my eyebrows furrowed deeply, and my lips frowned unknowingly.

Though, Perhaps he noticed the changes of my expression as he suddenly lets out a low chuckle, his eyes making the smallest crescent moon and his lips parting slightly showing a hint of the two white teeth in the front. My breath grew tense as I try to look away, calming the sudden speed my heart was beating.

"So, what do you say Princess?"

Jungkook said clearly, this time his eyebrows were lifted enough to show a sign of him anticipating my answer. I look at him for a second before lowering my gaze, feeling a sudden shyness under his intimidating gaze.

"I think I'm okay by walking honestly, Thanks for asking though," I said, looking back up at his face again, expecting to see a normal shrug from the young boy.

But instead, my eyes caught a creep of an amused glints in his mesmerizing eyes. "Are you though? It's getting late you know?". He pursued again, this time his voice was a bit calmer than before.

"C'mon, Y/N." Sighing, He gestures his veiny hand in front of me, taking a big step closer and that's when I noticed how little the space were when we were talking just seconds ago.

Gulping my throat in hope for it to soothes my unsteady breathing, I take a glance at his hand before looking up at the tall man before me. "Jungkook-"