Chapter 23: About Her Family

"The truth runs wild, Like a tear down a cheek" (i love Troye Sivan so much goddamn)

Like a tear down a cheek"
(i love Troye Sivan so much goddamn)

____

"J-Jungkook, It's late." I whispered, obliviously still biting.

He was still looking directly at the plump, clearly ignoring my sentence and that when it happens. His thumb that was resting on my cheeks moving so dominantly towards my lips. He pulls gently my bottom lips out of my teeth, preventing me from biting it furthermore.

"Princess. If you bite your lips one more time, I'm going to do it for you."

Suddenly, time stops. Honestly, I wasn't quite aware if it was indeed a fact that the time stops, or was it just me, simply feeling overly shocked and astonished by his assertive words that I believe as the time had stopped. Merely to give me a chance to take in everything so gently.

Frozen, I watch closely as he tilts his head to the side in a more of a teasing manner, rather than a serious one. His parted bangs fall onto his forehead, a cunning smile on his lips.

"Cute." He mumbled.

Startled, My hands instinctively reaching out to stop his flirtings. However, an action resulted by himself seems to halt me completely. Pulling me out of stagnant, Jungkook surges forward. His head leaning just a tiny bit closer. Though, it feels as if he just utterly lure me in.

His head tilting slightly, an inviting gaze occasionally shifting from my lips and back at my eyes. For a moment, my head went completely blank, mindless. Scarcely predicting whatever plan he was onto, I replied his gaze by doing the same.

Surprisingly, I could hear a catch of his shuddering breath on his throat.

Jungkook leaned further until the only thing that was left between us was a whiff of air. Then, slowly pressuring his velvet lips right at the corner of my own. The familiar smell of raindrops, forest, and pinewood lingers around his frame, hazing the blank mind of mine.

'is that what it means, by scents?'

Though I am aware it wasn't precisely a kiss, it still feels so strong that my body unconsciously shiver under his hold. Continuing, Jungkook moves along his plump against the apple of my cheeks, gracefully humming in contentment before ending it with a deep peck.

Not even expecting it, He moves to the other cheek—pecking it again. Gracing towards my nose, pecking it. My forehead, pecking it. My chin, and again and again, Jungkook pecked my whole entire face, not leaving an inch to spare and I couldn't help but let out an amused giggle, feeling the smile under his butterfly kisses.