Chapter 6: Saving the beast

" You mix it, pour the potion

I don't know who you are but I'd dive into your ocean. "

____

Y/N's POV...|

Seconds.

That was all it took for the woman right next to me to let out a clear shriek of frustration into the open air. Rage swims in her orbs, anger pumping out of her veins, and all I could do was just sit there, right next to her. Hearing all of her stress coming out of her lips.

"I'm so pissed off! Why didn't Mr. Kim inform about his absent earlier? I came all the way here for nothing??"

A small smile escaped my lips as I observe more of her, this was the first time I have ever seen her being angry over something. Although I have just met her yesterday, she was already a comfortable company.

"Liz, relax, Probably Mr. Kim was really busy that he forgot to inform us earlier in the afternoon," I said as I turn a page over the book spread on my lap.

If you may have wonder how did this happen, well I hope, perhaps the scene itself is already self-explanatory. Surprisingly, Mr. Kim is absent today. There is no wrong in any of that of course, he is a human being. He deserves a break or two to keep him sane but the thing that manage to pull the trigger inside Liz's brain is that our lecturer didn't say a thing regarding the situation until we've reached the uni.

After the incident happening in the town market this early morning, My grandmother and I went back home with my mind still fully engraved in the touch of him.

Yes, Jungkook.

That odd fiery spark under his touch still lingers in my mind confusingly until the both of us reached the house. Entering it, i remembered my body went full shock, seeing Lizzy was inside the house, comfortably talking with my mother. Pancakes filling her mouth adorably.

The next minute, my mother decided to invite Lizzy by eating breakfast together. We talk and surprisingly, i get to know this friend of mine a little bit better.

That also, explains the reason why Lizzy and I decided to walk to the university together, since she has a class right after mine.

And that, happens to lead us here. Me sitting under the tall tree, and Lizzy getting frustrated over the sudden news. I felt a body slouched back onto the grass right next to mine.

A sigh left her lips before she says "Look, Y/N. The sun's setting, isn't it beautiful?".

I look up from the book, closing it almost immediately as my eyes sparkle due to the stunning view. "Woah..." awed, I heard a chuckle next to me "Right, finally my words were able to grasped your eyes from that book."