Chapter 15 : So Sweet

" I just can't take my eyes off of you, There's nothing I can do about it

There's nothing I can do about it ."

___

"Y/N... help, I- I need you..."

That was the last words he uttered, voice warily halting. Gradually letting his muscles relaxed, and fully dropping his body to the ground. Face hiding under between the auburn leaves scrambling. His body seems to be drained there as I took in what had just happened.

And Let me tell you, Shock would be such an understatement.

An understatement of the entire emotions I felt in that exact second, the exact moment. Eyes widening in disbelief, a small gap forming between the chapped lips of mine, and my shaking hand as it was gently held by the familiar male in front of me. My brown orbs glued to him, I couldn't form a single thought inside my head.

I was too entranced to catch everything in place, as it needs to be. My mind went complete blank, I feel like it had been shut off long before. Perhaps, since the light around the wolf's body illuminates my whole vision. Remembering the said wolf, I turn my head around.

Mindlessly, Hopelessly trying to find the beautiful creature under the moonlight, I try with the littlest hopes on finding the creature was just standing calmly a few feet away. Yet, the hope has come to vain, there was nothing. I couldn't find the wolf, I gulped hard.

So.. it is true.
What the book said it's true...?

Inadvertently, My eyes glimpse back at the raven-haired boy. Jeon Jungkook, the boy with the doe golden eyes.

His soft breathing was heard through the silence easily. Calming his tensed muscles. Ignoring the warmth of Jungkook's hand as it squeezes deep with agony, engulfing my hand with ease. Unconsciously, I let out a shaky breath when I had realized something more about him.

The boy was naked.

Jeon Jungkook was fucking naked.

How on earth—

Noticing the fact, I felt the temperature rises up so abruptly. Changing the whole atmosphere from being such an eerie tensed silence into some comical embarrassing moment. Which I can assure you, it is embarrassing. I threw away my gaze somewhere else, the heat from the air touches the cold of my cheeks.

Good thing he wasn't awake, I would be damned if he saw my blush.

Softly nibbling at the bottom of my lips, all I could do was to hide my face, buried in my palms from my free hand. Though, it wasn't much of a help due to the fact that his soft veiny hands were still holding onto my other hand tightly, as if I was the littlest most tiniest thing in the world.