Chapter 24: Witches and The Celebration

" And I can't help but stare, 'cause I see truth somewhere in your eyes "

____

The clinking sounds of silver bells, hanging loosely on the top of the opening glass-framed door successfully attained the glances and snickers of people that were inside of the boutique shop. Perhaps, The sounds of metallic sonorous elements clanging were never really a welcoming sound to one's ear.

Feeling a bit shameful, you and your friend—Lizzy quickly mumbled a quiet sorry before stepping inside.

The glass-framed door was quick to follow the wind's direction as it slammed shut right behind both of you. Lizzy mumbling next to your ear, "Right- SO, remind me why we're here again?"

Muffling a quiet laugh, you playfully nudge Lizzy's elbow that was right next to you. "We're here to pick up some dresses for the celebration, Liz." Feeling quite Intrigued despite the lack of knowledge, you observe the boutique shop gradually.

Once again, the curiosity taking over your whole being. Your eyes catching some glimpse of the same features and details of wooden carvings right on the ceiling. The characteristics of how it carved reminding you of the wooden carvings on your grandmother's door and the one in your University's building.

A smile bloomed your face when you realized how the people that lived in this town had always use wooden as their main fracture in construction, edifice and even the smallest properties out there. Acting as if metal doesn't even exist. Not that you don't mind though, the way they take care of wooden elements was pretty much appreciative.

Walking passed by a rack with hanging clothes, the point of your nose rises slightly at the sweet ambiguous smell of fabric. Creeping a knowing smile at Lizzy, you motion your head as a subtle sign towards the rack.

"I think that one is definitely your style." You uttered, she looks up at you with an uncertain expression drawing on her face. Turning her head in curiosity towards this said rack—in the end, her reaction was pretty affirmative.

"Oh my god. Holy mother of moon. I- Y/N. I owe you." Quickly, without even thinking that there were still a bunch of people lingering in the same room— Lizzy let out a childish squeak and rushes towards the rack.

Smiling fondly at her, you decided to walk around. Honestly, you weren't really that considerate towards this part of the lifestyle. Due to that, you admit your knowledge around this area wasn't really arguable. That's one of the main reason as to why you asked for Lizzy's help for your first date, at the first place.