Chapter 20: A Chance

( read the notes at the end please!! tysm <33 )

"Too good to be good for me, Too bad that, that's all i need

Too bad that, that's all i need."

____

Sighing out of the cold blue, Jungkook halts his motorbike in the middle of the parking lot. Purposely parking the said object exactly under one of those stainless black, tall street lights that had the enough ability to lighten up a certain spot under it for long enough.

He stopped the engine from roaring any further, silence immediately replacing the sound of its surrounding. Jungkook puts his foot on the stone pavement with one of his black stompers, pulling his helmet from suffocating his neck any further.

Soon realizing how disheveled and messy his hair was, he quickly parted them neatly with his hand. At the satisfaction, Jungkook puts the helmet down and walks away from the motorbike with ease steps.

The boy knew already where to go, and what had to be done so there was no such thing as wasting time for him.

As soon as he arrived in front of the Music Major Building, he breathed out some tightened air out of his lungs. The thought of morning classes, messy notes, dirty scribbles, and doodles soon emerge the empty brain of his. Rolling his eyes, Jungkook quickly opens the glass door, pushing him into walking through the big hallway.

His piercing gaze instantly observing as different types of learners go by him.

Some were walking down with easy steps, not hurrying at all and a hint of consent smile on their lips. Jungkook snickered watching them, choosing to continue walking straight ahead, his head high and chest puffed. Some were also passing by him with a look he known awfully too well.

It was basically the look of 'fuck I'm late I'm late I'm gonna kill myself' Now for that one, Jungkook could relate a lot. He watches those people with a funny gaze, silently chuckling to himself. Then, reaching with his stompers at the end of the hallway, The boy follows up through the big main stairs.

When he reached the last step, He stopped abruptly, eyebrows knitted as he looks from side to side. Deciding on which hallway to go.

Where is the classroom again...?

Was it in the left one? or.. Right?

Biting his bottom lips, Jungkook shrugs his shoulders internally as he decided to turn right. His steps showing a convincing and sure impression, his eyes focused and his body imposing. Overall, he was looking pretty decent and elegant for such a casual clothes.