Chapter 1: Grandma?

​" they howl for the full moon, gripping onto the hope they'll find their lost love soon

" they howl for the full moon, gripping onto the hope they'll find their lost love soon."

___

"Y/N." the voice calling softly, fading within the darkness you had underneath your eyes. "Y/N, listen to me-" the voice cuts off as you felt your body was awakening.

You open your lids, careful to not directly see the brightening light through the window next to you. "Mom?" you asked, voice raspy due to heavy sleep you just had making your throat dry, signaling you were asleep for more than four hours perhaps. You try to look around, noticing your mom wasn't there.

Who was calling you?

"Honey! Come out of the car would you? You need to meet your grandma!" a different voice yelled, For a moment you didn't realize where you were until you saw the messy components surrounding you. You were at your mother's white old beetle.

Creeping a smile at yourself, you remembered you were moving away from the weight of the city far away to this old isolated town. Where you realized, your grandma lives here- actually, you never really met your grandmother.

"Y/N!". The voice calling your name one more time, and you immediately jumped out of the car to the tone of her voice. You rush towards the wooden house after closing the door. "I'm coming mom," you mumbled, replying to her although you knew she couldn't hear it.

After you arrive shortly in front of the open door, you hesitated for a brief moment. You were eyeing gently at the wooden carves around the door, the terrace, and all the other detailed aspects of the house. You smiled, remembering once again, that you were about to meet your grandmother. You've heard so much about her and yet you never truly meet her.

You were the regular city girl, living in an apartment with a broken home weighing at your shoulder, like any other girl of your age. Although you were old enough to have your own judgment, you never really understood why your parents split up.

Until one night, in the middle of the full moon, you remembered,  your mom was knocking at your door severely. The knock wasn't usual, it was rush and hurried, nervous. You knew there was something bad happening, but you didn't dare to guess what it was. When you opened the door, you saw your own mother sobbing, tears rushing out of her beautiful orbs and you feel your heart clenches.

"We need to go, sweetie. Your father and his mafia gang is searching for us, they're going to kill us." Your hands were trembling when your mother said those words. You hugged her fragile form as you cry alongside with her. It was all happening so fast, the next thing you know, you and your mother were riding the old white beetle, leaving the town. In hope for a better life.